The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (25 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nothing thickie. Auto correct.
Yet another error that wasn't your fault. You could have laughed at that but then again it's not you is it ?

martcov

Then simply hit the ignore button if it's giving you some grief, which it clearly is.

I am drinking a pint of cider watching the band I engaged on a warm summer‘s evening with the money rolling in. You are sitting in front of your keyboard trying, but not succeeding, to be funny. You are a sad fxxker.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am drinking a pint of cider watching the band I engaged on a warm summer‘s evening with the money rolling in. You are sitting in front of your keyboard trying, but not succeeding, to be funny. You are a sad fxxker.
No. You're on here.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm so impressed the money's rolling in. You really are a hugely successful entrepreneur who likes to share his success with us all. Well done to you. Everyone reading that on here will be laughing.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Watching and listening to the band. And am in charge of what’s happening on my stands. I can type at the same time. You can’t seem to get your brain around that.
Wow. Utterly brilliant. Impress me some more .

martcov

I'm so impressed the money's rolling in. You really are a hugely successful entrepreneur who likes to share his success with us all. Well done to you. Everyone reading that on here will be laughing.

Just comparing our situations. You claimed earlier that I was insecure. I’m not. I am doing my thing and enjoying it. You are in front of a keyboard trolling on the internet. You told me you were such a successful extension builder that you have to turn down work. Seems you are more successful than I am. People must be laughing.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just comparing our situations. You claimed earlier that I was insecure. I’m not. I am doing my thing and enjoying it. You are in front of a keyboard trolling on the internet. You told me you were such a successful extension builder that you have to turn down work. Seems you are more successful than I am. People must be laughing.
You're on here, like me.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have to turn down work if I'm on a 6 month job and half way through someone wants a job to start in 4 weeks. Point me in the direction where I said I was successful . Most people don't need to bang on about how the money is rolling in etc. You're the exception .
Usually those who like to talk about how much cash they have are bullshitters.

Last edited:

martcov

I have to turn down work if I'm on a 6 month job and half way through someone wants a job to start in 4 weeks. Point me in the direction where I said I was successful . Most people don't need to bang on about how the money is rolling in etc. You're the exception .
Usually those who like to talk about how much cash they have are bullshitters.

I don’t talk about how much cash I have ( see Grendel if you want to talk about cash ). I compared you sitting in front of your keyboard craving entertainment by trolling me on the internet, with me doing my job and enjoying myself. You said you had to turn down work because you had so much. It is easy to assume that you are successful through that comment. Yes, things are great this week. Weather great. City full of visitors. Great atmosphere. You were the one who said I was pulling pints. I explained that I am not pulling pints, but am in charge of the business. You call that talking about how much money I have. Are you lonely?

Grendel

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You're not having dinner with your Romanian friends then? :)

..........in a lovely restaurant, watchin the boats go by, sun shining, listening to the band while the money rolls in.
Not a bad life for a bloke in his mid 60s still pulling pints . I hope that by the time I'm his age I have that much energy, though perhaps this week he's only 22.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You're not having dinner with your Romanian friends then? :)
You're right Dutch, at the time they were Romanian, but not any more.

martcov

You're right Dutch, at the time they were Romanian, but not any more.

No. I travel around. I have friends and contacts in lots of cities and meet them on events all over the place. Next week I am at the opening of the new Consulate General of Ireland in Frankfurt. Global Ireland. Ireland is strengthening it’s representation throughout the world, in part because of Brexit. They have to reduce dependence on the UK. So, I will be with Irish friends and contacts.

Nothing special. You don’t get that people who travel a lot can have friends who are not little Engländer. It is normal. Spending your free time trolling is not normal.

Are you lonely?

martcov

..........in a lovely restaurant, watchin the boats go by, sun shining, listening to the band while the money rolls in.
Not a bad life for a bloke in his mid 60s still pulling pints . I hope that by the time I'm his age I have that much energy, though perhaps this week he's only 22.

I wasn’t in a restaurant. We’re outside on an event. You just cannot understand. Not bright enough.

Answer the question. Are you lonely?

Is this the reason that you are trolling me?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I

Answer the question. Are you lonely?
You are a narcissist. Adolf would have been proud of you .
"V.F. vays off making you talk !"

Last edited:

martcov

You are a narcissist. Adolf would have been proud of you .
"V.F. vays off making you talk !"

Narcissist? How? You tell me I don’t have a job and don’t have any friends. I explain that I do and that makes me a narcissist on your childlike eyes.

Then you use primary school anti German jokes to make yourself look even more childlike.

Are you lonely? Is that the motivation?

Grendel

Narcissist? How? You tell me I don’t have a job and don’t have any friends. I explain that I do and that makes me a narcissist on your childlike eyes.

Then you use primary school anti German jokes to make yourself look even more childlike.

Are you lonely? Is that the motivation?

I’d say the person whose more lonely is one who does thousands of posts on one subject on a football forum dishing out likes to anyone who remotely agrees with him

martcov

I’d say the person whose more lonely is one who does thousands of posts on one subject on a football forum dishing out likes to anyone who remotely agrees with him

95% of my posts at the moment are answers to a lonely stalker with a primary school sense of humour. You dish out likes to the gammon to encourage them.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He likes to feel he's in control . It gives him a real sense of purpose . I've given him a like, just for fun.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

It’s hilarious that Brexiteers are pinning their hopes on a man who probably has little belief in Brexit and is playing them to advance his own career.

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if in the end he ended up serving up an even softer Brexit than May’s deal.

martcov

It’s hilarious that Brexiteers are pinning their hopes on a man who probably has little belief in Brexit and is playing them to advance his own career.

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if in the end he ended up serving up an even softer Brexit than May’s deal.

Best is that Boris real family name is Kemal. His grandfather changed it to Johnson to fit in. Worked. Boris Kamel will be voted in by people frightened of immigrants.

Users who are viewing this thread