The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (89 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The fact a guy who pulls pints for a living thinks that he is superior to a teacher
I hope he is decent enough to apologise
Hahah. I bet he's writing it now. I'll graciously accept.

Last edited:

martcov

The fact a guy who pulls pints for a living thinks that he is superior to a teacher

I hope he is decent enough to apologise

I will not apologise. The guy is a troll. I am not pulling pints and I don’t claim to be superior to teachers. Exception being the troll, who I would not want anywhere near my kid.

martcov

No. You said I was a secondary school teacher . You said I used "abbreviations" . News to me .
You obviously think primary school teachers are inferior to secondary. You aren't a qualified DFE teacher. You've never taught anyone as a professionally qualified teacher so you aren't in a position to make any measured judgement.
You should stick to pulling pints.

Read your own posts.

martcov

No. You said I was a secondary school teacher . You said I used "abbreviations" . News to me .
You obviously think primary school teachers are inferior to secondary. You aren't a qualified DFE teacher. You've never taught anyone as a professionally qualified teacher so you aren't in a position to make any measured judgement.
You should stick to pulling pints.

I am in a position to judge your character by your incessant trolling on here. That is not the character I would want from a teacher, who I hope would be warning kids about internet trolling instead of actually being a troll. This obsession with me is really sick. Let me know if you come to Germany, I’ll make sure I always have the chance to put my back to the wall.

How did you lose your teaching job btw?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am in a position to judge your character by your incessant trolling on here. That is not the character I would want from a teacher, who I hope would be warning kids about internet trolling instead of actually being a troll. This obsession with me is really sick. Let me know if you come to Germany, I’ll make sure I always have the chance to put my back to the wall.

How did you lose your teaching job btw?
When did I say I lost my teaching job "btw" ?
Dear me, you sound increasingly bitter and angry. Are you building up to one of your tantrums ?

martcov

When did I say I lost my teaching job "btw" ?
Dear me, you sound increasingly bitter and angry. Are you building up to one of your tantrums ?

No. I am not bitter and I am not angry. Your stupidity is admittedly frustrating and your obsession is worrying. I am asking you how you lost your teaching job as you have yet to explain how you come to be building extensions. The last time you mentioned working as a teacher was when you bragged about throwing leaflets into a bin.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. I am not bitter and I am not angry. Your stupidity is admittedly frustrating and your obsession is worrying. I am asking you how you lost your teaching job as you have yet to explain how you come to be building extensions. The last time you mentioned working as a teacher was when you bragged about throwing leaflets into a bin.
When did I lose my teaching job ? Why couldn't I build an extention whilst being a teacher ? Why can't you get your brain around that possiblilty ?

martcov

Can you two get a room?

I am being stalked by this weirdo who has an obsession with me. He isn’t on here to discuss anything ( apart from me ). He gets his enjoyment from annoying people on here ( according to him ). I certainly won’t be getting a room with him.

If I don’t come on here he posts asking where I am. Sick fxxker. As soon as I comment on anything he comes running. He claims to have been a primary school teacher. The thought of that appalls me. I met the primary school teachers when my kid was at school. They were nice and decent people. I can’t imagine them having gone home to troll people on the internet.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I am being stalked by this weirdo who has an obsession with me. He isn’t on here to discuss anything ( apart from me ). He gets his enjoyment from annoying people on here ( according to him ). I certainly won’t be getting a room with him.

If I don’t come on here he posts asking where I am. Sick fxxker. As soon as I comment on anything he comes running. He claims to have been a primary school teacher. The thought of that appalls me. I met the primary school teachers when my kid was at school. They were nice and decent people. I can’t imagine them having gone home to troll people on the internet.
Feeling sorry for ourselves, are we ? This is all a lot of contrived self pity .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have no idea whether you are capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time. You don’t give me that impression.
Perhaps your work ethic isn't great.

Grendel

Let me know if you come to Germany, I’ll make sure I always have the chance to put my back to the wall.

Lol it’s 70’s homophobic joke time from Mart

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Lol it’s 70’s homophobic joke time from Mart
Why he thinks I might be homosexual I don't know.
Why I would tell him I might go to Germany I don't know either.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just fuck off. I have wasted enough time on you today.
Well no one's asking you to hang around. Bed time surely where you are .

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What’s homophobic about commenting on a male who is somehow obsessed with me? I am just rejecting his obsession with me.
Are you homosexual ?

martcov

Well no one's asking you to hang around. Bed time surely where you are .

You asked where I was and why I wasn’t commenting a couple of days ago. You have a bad memory as well as being stupid.

Take me out of the equation and tell me what you have talked about on this thread the last couple of days. Nothing. Just me.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. Are you obsessed with me?
Not at all. It's just good old piss taking. Have you got the slightest ability within your personality to laugh at yourself ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This is getting as silly as Brexit itself now. Although still not as ridiculous.
Tony, you're getting in the way of some serious issues ! I'm an obsessed naughty ex teacher (sacked I think) who built his own extension.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It is not a piss take, it is a stupid conversation instigated by yourself for what you call „entertainment“. You just come across as thick.
That's because you are devoid of the ability to laugh at you own shortcomings. Why don't you simply put me on ignore ? Solves the problem instantly.

martcov

This is getting as silly as Brexit itself now. Although still not as ridiculous.

The EU has just signed a trade deal with South American countries. Boris Kemal looks like he will be the next democratically elected PM ( elected by mainly older white men who support Brexit ). The irony that his original family name is Turkish , incidentally the same as that of my Turkish worker, is lost on the anti immigration and anti Turkey gammon that will vote for him. His grandfather, Osman Kemal, changed the family name to Johnson. Plan worked.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What shortcomings? This is a thread about the EU. The only shortcomings on display here are yours.
Then simply hit the ignore button if it's giving you some grief, which it clearly is.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. You are a thick internet troll. Speaking to Tony doesn’t alter hat.
Who's wearing a hat ? What the hell has a hat got to do with it ?

Users who are viewing this thread