The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (89 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grendel

I am not the one spending every day trolling someone he thinks is boring. Look in a mirror to spot the lunatic.

You seem to be the one trolling him

Evo1883

The next European commission leader sounds nice

"Von der Leyen was born in Brussels, spent most of her childhood in the EU capital, where her father worked in the Commission, and speaks French and English fluently — a major advantage. But she has never worked in EU affairs, and has been dogged by allegations of misspending and mismanagement at the German defense ministry, some of which remain the subject of an ongoing investigation"

Bye bye German ran super state

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You seem to be the one trolling him
He's finally bottled it. Spends endless months mouthing off on here at those who have a different opinion to him and cries like a baby when yours truly gives him some back. Like the playground bully that runs to the teacher when someone kicks back.

Grendel

He's finally bottled it. Spends endless months mouthing off on here at those who have a different opinion to him and cries like a baby when yours truly gives him some back. Like the playground bully that runs to the teacher when someone kicks back.

Some of his prejudices are disgusting

SIR ERNIE

A certain section of the public doesn’t care and even finds these things good. That is the target audience.

Meanwhile there’s ‘a certain section of the public’ who doesn’t care and even finds it good that the grubby little Lib Undem MEPs wore their ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ shirts in the EU Parliament.

Their 'target audience' you.

SkyBlueDom26

Meanwhile there’s ‘a certain section of the public’ who doesn’t care and even finds it good that the grubby little Lib Undem MEPs wore their ‘Bollocks to Brexit’ shirts in the EU Parliament.

The Loser Dems

martcov

Not me. I think that was lowering the standards to those of BXP.

Grendel

Strange homophobic back to the wall 70’s style jeering, odd statements about why he left teaching, calling him dirt, thick a twat, some obsession with you and questioning his mentality - basically as he doesn’t agree with your views. A remainer at his finest

Ian1779

Both the Lib Dems and the Brexit party have made themselves look like the entrenched knobheads they are with their ‘stunts’

martcov

Strange homophobic back to the wall 70’s style jeering, odd statements about why he left teaching, calling him dirt, thick a twat, some obsession with you and questioning his mentality - basically as he doesn’t agree with your views. A remainer at his finest

We haven’t even talked about leave or remain or his views. He just talks to me or about me. Usually in a mocking or insulting way which he classes as entertainment. I am not homophobic. Just sick of this man stalking me. I have not run away. Not blocked him. Not reported him. If he wants to carry on arguing and being a troll he can pm me, but I don’t think it is fair on others on here to have this circular conversation. I said he needs help. I used to think he was drunk when he came on, but seeing as he posts crap in the morning as well, it must be something else.

He has an infantile sense of humour.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We haven’t even talked about leave or remain or his views. He just talks to me or about me. Usually in a mocking or insulting way which he classes as entertainment. I am not homophobic. Just sick of this man stalking me. I have not run away. Not blocked him. Not reported him. If he wants to carry on arguing and being a troll he can pm me, but I don’t think it is fair on others on here to have this circular conversation. I said he needs help. I used to think he was drunk when he came on, but seeing as he posts crap in the morning as well, it must be something else.

Why use one word when 100 will do ? I'm not a troll. You don't know what a troll actually is. You use it to paint yourself a victim but no one on here gives a damn because they all.know that you are simply a paranoid bully boy with an inflated sense of worth.

Grendel

He should report you. You just come across as an abusive bully when you lose an argument

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He should report you. You just come across as an abusive bully when you lose an argument
He'll now tell you he never loses an argument, with the odd " troll" thrown in for special effect .

Grendel

What argument have I lost?

You’ve lost several - unfortunately you are a fantasist who if you believed the earth was flat would be shown all the evidence against this and still tell everyone the earth is flat and if you believe it’s round you are thick, probably an ex primary school teacher (as they are thick) and potentially a peadophile unless they demonstrate on a forum why they left that field of work

martcov

Grendel

For the information of the bully boy troll:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2]and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

That sums you up as this is a football forum and you never comment on football

martcov

You’ve lost several - unfortunately you are a fantasist who if you believed the earth was flat would be shown all the evidence against this and still tell everyone the earth is flat and if you believe it’s round you are thick, probably an ex primary school teacher (as they are thick) and potentially a peadophile unless they demonstrate on a forum why they left that field of work

Which argument did I lose with the troll?

I have nothing against primary school teachers, in fact I praised the ones at my daughter’s primary school.

I have never implied that the troll is a peadophile. Just wondered why he left that job.

I haven’t asked him to demonstrate anything.

Grendel

How you ever got to teach kids is a real question. I would love to know why you had to leave the profession.

Here as a case in point you assume he HAD to leave the profession - why did he have to?

On another you have a bizarre rant about taking his wife out having already said that you’d have to put your backside against a walk if he entered a room that you were in.

If you are an independent observer would you judge this behaviour you are displaying to be deeply concerning?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Which argument did I lose with the troll?

I have never implied that the troll is a peadophile. Just wondered why he left that job.
Why does anyone change jobs? Did you leave the UK because you needed to reinvent yourself or something more sinister ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

[QUOTE="martcov, post: 1777778, member: 5800"
.[/QUOTE]
If you ever did imply I'm a paedophile you will have crossed a line and you will most certainly regret it.

martcov

Here as a case in point you assume he HAD to leave the profession - why did he have to?

On another you have a bizarre rant about taking his wife out having already said that you’d have to put your backside against a walk if he entered a room that you were in.

If you are an independent observer would you judge this behaviour you are displaying to be deeply concerning?

I assume he had to leave because of the attitude displayed on here. I understood that being a teacher involved being sensitive to bullying. In this case Cyber bullying and trolling. I specifically said that I could not imagine the primary school teachers at my daughter’s school ( she is 19 now ) going home and bullying, stalking and trolling on the internet. Not in their character.

I didn’t say exactly that. I said that I found his obsession with me worrying. I used an expression to mean that I would be very careful in his presence.

If I were an independent observer, I would be asking why he finds it a pleasure to deliberately disrupt a thread and constantly post provocative posts to cause an emotional reaction to boost his sense of amusement. ( see definition of a troll ).

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You assume a lot. Wrong as usual.
Why did you go to Germany ? Running away from some dark past you'd rather not discuss.
I left teaching because at my age I wanted a change and didn't want weekends full of paperwork and box ticking.
Sorry I didn't get sacked. You obviously couldn't hack it in the UK.

martcov

He is now physically threatening me should I do something that you, not I, mentioned. I clarified what I meant, but you tried to wind him up.

For the record.

I am not stalking him. He posts on other off topic threads. I don’t but in.

He stalks me and buts in on every conversation I am in.

He mocks and insults me. I respond in kind. The worse he gets, the worse I get.

If he wants to have a normal discussion, then I’m fine with that. It seems that that doesn’t amuse him though.

I don’t think it’s fair on others to continue replying to him. But, I have not run away from anything. He can PM me and I won’t report him.

Which argument have I lost against him? Which argument have O won against him?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He is now physically threatening me should I do something that you, not I, mentioned. I clarified what I meant, but you tried to wind him up.

For the record.

I am not stalking him. He posts on other off topic threads. I don’t but in.

He stalks me and buts in on every conversation I am in.

He mocks and insults me. I respond in kind. The worse he gets, the worse I get.

If he wants to have a normal discussion, then I’m fine with that. It seems that that doesn’t amuse him though.

I don’t think it’s fair on others to continue replying to him. But, I have not run away from anything. He can PM me and I won’t report him.

Which argument have I lost against him? Which argument have O won against him?
Physically threatening ? You are a lilly livered drama queen of the highest order.

martcov

I have said before why I left Coventry. 1981, unemployment soared. I saw grown men cry when the Jag laid off workers. People I knew were leaving. I had a stable job, but I just thought, feck it, there is a whole world out there. So, I sold my car, cashed my company pension and went to the South of France. Got bored of the glorious weather, cheap wine and topless girls. I got an offer to travel to Germany from a kid from Cov. Started in Hamburg, went to the Reeperbahn, in my city „tram line“ top and had a great time. Earned some cash and went to the Oktober Fest. Had a great time. Between Germany, then France and back n forth to the London I had a great time. In the end I stayed mainly in Germany, plus a few weeks each year in Paris and Amsterdam. No real reason to come home permanently. Then woman and Kid. The rest is history.

martcov

Firstly the threat. Then I am Lilly livered for mentioning the threat. What does „you will seriously regret it“ mean? For me it is an implied threat.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Firstly the threat. Then I am Lilly livered for mentioning the threat. What does „you will seriously regret it“ mean? For me it is an implied threat.
It is. You should take it seriously.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have said before why I left Coventry. 1981, unemployment soared. I saw grown men cry when the Jag laid off workers. People I knew were leaving. I had a stable job, but I just thought, feck it, there is a whole world out there. So, I sold my car, cashed my company pension and went to the South of France. Got bored of the glorious weather, cheap wine and topless girls. I got an offer to travel to Germany from a kid from Cov. Started in Hamburg, went to the Reeperbahn, in my city „tram line“ top and had a great time. Earned some cash and went to the Oktober Fest. Had a great time. Between Germany, then France and back n forth to the London I had a great time. In the end I stayed mainly in Germany, plus a few weeks each year in Paris and Amsterdam. No real reason to come home permanently. Then woman and Kid. The rest is history.
Self indulgence at iits absolute finest. Why use 50 words when 200 will do.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Well... this thread in recent times has made me long for the days of Leave Means Leave, Remoaners, traitors to the country, taking back control of our boarders, and casual discrimination against immigrants, while blaming them and the EU for this country's woes.

Congratulations all.
Bollocks to Brexit, Mr Grimsdale.

Users who are viewing this thread