The EU: In, out, shake it all about.... (24 Viewers)

As of right now, how are thinking of voting? In or out

• Remain

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Leave

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Not registered or not intention to vote

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

martcov

Out of interest, are you saying you are a Nazi propagandist, or do you simply enjoy wearing the uniform on a Saturday night ? Either way you've moved on from pulling pints in three bars.

No, I am saying you are an internet troll with nothing sensible to say.

martcov

This is very funny.

Not as funny as giving advice on how to get planning permission for a football stadium in the stadium thread based on your experience of getting planning permission for a house extension.

Are you going to answer my questions about how you assess yourself based on your comments on here?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Not as funny as giving advice on how to get planning permission for a football stadium in the stadium thread based on your experience of getting planning permission for a house extension.

Are you going to answer my questions about how you assess yourself based on your comments on here?
What do you know about planning permission?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

What does this drivel actually mean ?

martcov

What do you know about planning permission?

We have had things done here in conjunction with my landlord. E.g. carpark in our yard, balconies.. We had enough to do with the car park. So, I am aware that building a stadium is more complicated than a home extension, which is why I thought it funny that you equated it. I know that access is a major point when accommodating thousands of people in a stadium, which is nothing like obstructing the neighbours sunlight or infringing on their privacy

martcov

What does this drivel actually mean ?

It means you are pretending to be a secondary school teacher and assessing people who haven’t asked to be assessed and don’t need to be assessed. I asked you to do the same to yourself. Drivel is boasting about throwing leaflets in a bin so that the kids can’t read them, or saying that obtaining planning permission is easy based on home extension planning.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No, I didn’t ask you to follow me, but you seem to have a sick childlike obsession with me.
You're getting angry again. I think you have the obsession. Clearly you don't like not being in control.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It means you are pretending to be a secondary school teacher and assessing people who haven’t asked to be assessed and don’t need to be assessed. I asked you to do the same to yourself. Drivel is boasting about throwing leaflets in a bin so that the kids can’t read them, or saying that obtaining planning permission is easy based on home extension planning.
Point me to where I said I was a secondary school teacher ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You want me to assess myself ? What for ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

We have had things done here in conjunction with my landlord. E.g. carpark in our yard, balconies.. We had enough to do with the car park. So, I am aware that building a stadium is more complicated than a home extension, which is why I thought it funny that you equated it. I
No I didn't. Show me where.

martcov

You want me to assess myself ? What for ?

Because you did it for me, and I would like to see what marks you would give yourself. Purely as a comparison in order to gain some perspective. Anyway, as I said, the sun is shining here and I have plenty to do. You really need to ask yourself why you are so obsessed by an anonymous poster on an off topic thread on SBT. This obsession is becoming more than a little weird.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The lesson here is if you are going to say that I said this or that then back it up with evidence otherwise it looks like you're making things up.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Because you did it for me, and I would like to see what marks you would give yourself. Purely as a comparison in order to gain some perspective. Anyway, as I said, the sun is shining here and I have plenty to
Clearly a narcissist

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You said planning permission was generally given unless as you know from planning extensions. You find your own quote, I didn’t look for it, but saw it in a stadium thread.
I don't need to look for it though , do I. ?

martcov

Lol so you made it up

He claimed to be a primary school teacher, then started assessing me using abbreviations to appear more knowledgeable. I doubted he was a secondary school teacher and wanted confirmation of that. I have it now. He is not too clever, so I couldn’t imagine him teaching kids to A level standard.

martcov

The lesson here is if you are going to say that I said this or that then back it up with evidence otherwise it looks like you're making things up.

No, the lesson is that you are obsessive and clearly have problems. I can’t be arsed to look for your quote. Anyone who is interested can find it or has already read it. I have better things to do.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No, the lesson is that you are obsessive and clearly have problems. I can’t be arsed to look for your quote. Anyone who is interested can find it or has already read it. I have better things to do.
I don't think you do .

Grendel

He claimed to be a primary school teacher, then started assessing me using abbreviations to appear more knowledgeable. I doubted he was a secondary school teacher and wanted confirmation of that. I have it now. He is not too clever, so I couldn’t imagine him teaching kids to A level standard.

So primary school teachers are uneducated thickos?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So what?

I’ll make it easy for you. Google Kiel Week and/ or Kieler Woche. The city is full. Major event. Plenty to keep me occupied.
But clearly not that occupied.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. You said I was a secondary school teacher . You said I used "abbreviations" . News to me .
You obviously think primary school teachers are inferior to secondary. You aren't a qualified DFE teacher. You've never taught anyone as a professionally qualified teacher so you aren't in a position to make any measured judgement.
You should stick to pulling pints.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

So Alan is not an uneducated thicko?
Now that's tricky , Grendel. There's almost a double negative in there . He might have to think carefully.

Grendel

Now that's tricky , Grendel. There's almost a double negative in there . He might have to think carefully.

The fact a guy who pulls pints for a living thinks that he is superior to a teacher

I hope he is decent enough to apologise

Users who are viewing this thread