The end of nopm? (1 Viewer)

elephanttears

the point i was making was the following home game there was about 9,000 so where have the 20k odd fans gone? ive been a fan for over 40yrs myself never bought a season tickets just paid on the day

Youve not had a season ticket in 40 years but you come on here and call other city fans fickle.You cannot be taken seriously.

SIR ERNIE

you wanna go, go.

but just ask yourself what sort of club you want this time next year.

SISU are on the ropes. NOPM.

l327tgc

Youve not had a season ticket in 40 years but you come on here and call other city fans fickle.You cannot be taken seriously.
why? because i cant pay £200-400 in one payment that makes me fickle.
where have i called fans fickle?? i dont think so!!!
i prefer to pay on the day and go into different areas of the ground

Danceswithhorses

For those that want to see city play, go to away games - honestly, you will enjoy yourself much more...and that will hopefully pressure SISU and hasten their departure, which should give you a nice warm glow :)

BackRoomRummermill

This has been done to death already, EVERY SINGLE CLUB has fans thats come and go due to success. This is totally normal. You could point to manu u in div 3 shit crowds, chelsea in the 90's 8000? newcastle in the 80's 8000? whats your point? I'm saying deanos point about fans not singing sisu out in the jpt semi is ridiculous. get a brain.

By your lame reply it demonstrates that rather than me 'get a brain' I would say to yourself and since YOU started insults..... a big mac and fries please

Manu shit crowds, Chelsea , it all does not matter . What matters is that the ORIGINAL post was debating if NOPM will survive as a cause. I am afraid it will not, for the reasons I mention. There are a at the moment by my reckoning and based on the natural order.

A hard core NOPM 20% maybe 2K
A lot of 'like the idea' maybe 7K ( who will go to six fields come the plumb FA cup draw OR we do well in the league)
A lot of 'lets join the bandwagon' 7K and hey we might get on the telly lot

The rest do not give a shit I am afraid . ( including some missing 20 K from Crewe match)

I would really like to be in your universe but believe me there is a bigger and more important place called planet earth out there.

l327tgc

Ok, ill swap "fickle" with "plastic fans".
and they are.if there was an average of 25k every home game the yes they are fans but to turn up when someone big or something special is on store then they are plastic fans imho.where were these fans at the ricoh the following game? coventry has never been a big supported club,you can only look at when they were relegated from prem to championship and 1st div,last season average of 10k.

elephanttears

and they are.if there was an average of 25k every home game the yes they are fans but to turn up when someone big or something special is on store then they are plastic fans imho.where were these fans at the ricoh the following game? coventry has never been a big supported club,you can only look at when they were relegated from prem to championship and 1st div,last season average of 10k.

2006 21180
2007 20342
2008 19123

Yes, really shit crowds

SIR ERNIE

Ok, ill swap "fickle" with "plastic fans".

Idiots like you get right up my nose.

Who the hell are you to judge fellow Coventry fans based on whether they've bought a season ticket?

How the hell does that make them 'fickle' or 'plastic fans'????

Clown.

skybluefred

I fail to see how any self respecting CCFC fan can go to sixfields. Support the team away but do not feed sisu's over large
ego. NOPM.

This is my first post on this forum, so g/evening all.

elephanttears

By your lame reply it demonstrates that rather than me 'get a brain' I would say to yourself and since YOU started insults..... a big mac and fries please

Manu shit crowds, Chelsea , it all does not matter . What matters is that the ORIGINAL post was debating if NOPM will survive as a cause. I am afraid it will not, for the reasons I mention. There are a at the moment by my reckoning and based on the natural order.

A hard core NOPM 20% maybe 2K
A lot of 'like the idea' maybe 7K ( who will go to six fields come the plumb FA cup draw OR we do well in the league)
A lot of 'lets join the bandwagon' 7K and hey we might get on the telly lot

The rest do not give a shit I am afraid . ( including some missing 20 K from Crewe match)

I would really like to be in your universe but believe me there is a bigger and more important place called planet earth out there.

I didnt quote on the original post so its nothing to do with what were talking about. I like how you have just plucked your figures out of thin air. They are totally out. You really think we will get 7k at sixfields, your having a laugh.

elephanttears

Idiots like you get right up my nose.

Who the hell are you to judge fellow Coventry fans based on whether they've bought a season ticket?

How the hell does that make them 'fickle' or 'plastic fans'????

Clown.

i dont in general, but if he hasnt bought one in 40 years and comes on here calling city fans plastic its pretty fucking ridiculous.

skybluefred

I fail to see how any self respecting CCFC fan can go to sixfields. Support the team away but do not feed sisu's over large
ego. NOPM.

This is my first post on this forum, so g/evening all.

l327tgc

i dont in general, but if he hasnt bought one in 40 years and comes on here calling city fans plastic its pretty fucking ridiculous.

why is it ridiculous? im calling the maybe 15k fans that turn up when someone big or something special is on offer.ive told you once why i dont buy season tickets and i didnt know it was a crime not to.

Snozz_is_god

For me is isn't a matter of NOPM, I won't be going to sicfields because, it's too far to travel for a home game. Simples

Mind you I do agree with NOPM

elephanttears

why is it ridiculous? im calling the maybe 15k fans that turn up when someone big or something special is on offer.ive told you once why i dont buy season tickets and i didnt know it was a crime not to.

So in 40 years yo have not been able to afford a season ticket, if thats the case then i would get a better job.

l327tgc

So in 40 years yo have not been able to afford a season ticket, if thats the case then i would get a better job.
my choice,is that so hard for you to understand.i have a good job thankyou but i do have a family and i dont live in coventry anymore so i think im intitled not to have a season ticket,we are not all made of money like you.

SIR ERNIE

my choice,is that so hard for you to understand.i have a good job thankyou but i do have a family and i dont live in coventry anymore so i think im intitled not to have a season ticket,we are not all made of money like you.

doubt he'll answer. he's on the 8.30 shift in mcdonalds tonight.

ccfcway

If we keep playing like this we could get promoted, imagine if we got promoted to the championship, and then the premiership in successive seasons, could you see Man U, Chelsea, and Arsenal going to Northampton for a league match?

you do know we have won 2 games ?. Man Utd must be sh1tting themselves

elephanttears

whatever,very hard for you to understand? easy to say things behind a keyboard when things dont go your way.maybe you need to grow up a little and try to learn some respect in what people say.

Nothing going any way, you said you have not had a season ticket in 40 years and city fans are plastic. You said your excuses and i think your full of shit.

Delboycov

Could do a Newcastle who hated Mike Ashley, and he's still there! They get a glimpse of success, continue to see players coming in, and all is forgotten? Just a thought :)

Newcastle weren't moved 35 miles away from their city and if they were in the same circumstances I'm pretty
sure they would never forgive such is their passion for their club and their city....just a thought ;-) Will never set foot in Sixfields as a 'home' fan even if we win all our games for the next 5 years there. I miss it already but the longer we're there the less we will be Coventry city to me...

James Smith

Where are the plans for the White Elephant stadium Tim?!?

Houdi

Personally I don't think that many fans will go to Northampton on the back of a couple of wins. Indeed I would expect that Preston's following will be less than Bristol's 1200 fans, so would expect the gate to actually drop. In 2 weeks the team have an away match at Shrewsbury, a big away following there, would send a powerful message that the support is still there, just not for 'home' matches in Northampton.

letsallsingtogether

Thats it be weak and go then when they start losing again join the cause again like nothing has happened.

I love City it breaks my heart not to go to Northampton but it is not where we belong not one season not ever.

I fear that after the fuck ups from the league they will no longer stand in the way of Sisu as they want the whole saga to go away

I believe we will never see them play in our City again a very very sad day.....................

NOPM

Oh for an Ian Gibson.

To those who are thinking of going to Northampton next week I would say ask yourself this ' why did you not attend the first game against Bristol City?' Our argument was never against the boys on the pitch, it was with Sisu for moving the team 30 miles away. Just because we have had 2 good results nothing has changed. Don't travel to Sixfields, instead get your ticket for Shrewsbury the following week. PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread