Thank you and goodby (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

That’s it , Robins needs to move on . The last few games his ability to select a team that will compete and make the change when it’s needed has passed . Thank you for your time but you need to go !

PVA

He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

Anyone who genuinely wants Robins out is a short sighted fickle clown.

Why should we throw away years of good work, on and off the pitch because we find ourselves in a relegation battle after expecting ourselves to be... *checks notes* in a relegation battle.

Not sure why I bothered logging on because I knew there'd be loads of this shit.

Evo1883

He could lose every game for the rest of the season and still have the backing of most fans, and rightly so.

It's the same handful every week tbh ...well within their right to call for it ofcourse

cc84cov

We are talking big money if we go down £3-4m in tv money alone with the Ricoh return etc it cannot happen

cc84cov

It's the same handful every week tbh ...well within their right to call for it ofcourse
It’s certainty growing week on week he’s a bottle job at this level he’s clearly lost the players and has ran out of ideas,a football chairman does it in January...he’s not at this level tactically

cc84cov

Robins has been asking for a reaction for weeks he cannot get it out of them no issues losing but the manner he sets us up the mentality these players have it comes from the top their weak as piss and the fight is gone

Covcraig@bury

Robins has been asking for a reaction for weeks he cannot get it out of them no issues losing but the manner he sets us up the mentality these players have it comes from the top their weak as piss and the fight is gone
Totally agree, how many more chances can he have ? I’m surprised he made substitutions so early !

Otis

Why should we throw away years of good work, on and off the pitch because we find ourselves in a relegation battle after expecting ourselves to be... *checks notes* in a relegation battle.

Not sure why I bothered logging on because I knew there'd be loads of this shit.
If he loses every game, he has to go. That would be such an awful run of results.

I have always backed him, but if we put in abject displays and the players look like they have no fight in them, that is simply unacceptable.

I didn't watch the game, but all I have heard is that we lacked spirit and fight and looked clueless.

We may well win on Monday and I will be backing that we do, but if we continue this awful run, the manager has to go. We don't even seem to be going down fighting.

Hopefully Blues will lose tonight and it will be no damage done again, but we can't keep expecting everyone else to screw up around us week in week out.

cc84cov

If he loses every game, he has to go. That would be such an awful run of results.

I have always backed him, but if we put in abject displays and the players look like they have no fight in them, that is simply unacceptable.

I didn't watch the game, but all I have heard is that we lacked spirit and fight and looked clueless.

We may well win on Monday and I will be backing that we do, but if we continue this awful run, the manager has to go. We don't even seem to be going down fighting.

Hopefully Blues will lose tonight and it will be no damage done again, but we can't keep expecting everyone else to screw up around us week in week out.
Come on let’s get real do you see him getting a reaction from them Monday ?

He’s lost the dressing room

NorthernWisdom

If we played every game like today, he'd have to go.

We won't, though, I'm sure of it.

ccfctommy

The way I see it - His remit is to keep us in the league. If we survive relegation then he has succeeded and deserves to keep his job.

If we get relegated then it may be worth looking at. Has he taken us as far as he can? No point changing the manager now.

Brighton Sky Blue

They'd be insane

rob9872

That’s it , Robins needs to move on . The last few games his ability to select a team that will compete and make the change when it’s needed has passed . Thank you for your time but you need to go !
c**t!

PVA

Ainsworth at Wycombe has them battling every game whereas Robins clearly just writes off half the fixture list

Yeah and they're rock bottom.

I know which team I'd rather be and which manager I'd rather have.

As for Robins writing off the fixture list that's such bullshit I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. That's playground stuff.

Nick

Administrator

Really? That's up there with wanting ex players.

So basically what you are saying is that he can just get away with anything? That's what happened with Thorn when nobody would have that he was shit.

D

Deleted member 11652

If we go down sack him, if we stay up sack him. In fact, he should be sacked tonight and probably should have been weeks ago

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah and they're rock bottom.

I know which team I'd rather be and which manager I'd rather have.

As for Robins writing off the fixture list that's such bullshit I don't know why I'm even bothering to respond. That's playground stuff.

They're rock bottom because they're even weaker and lower funded than us. But they don't get spitroasted all that often.

rob9872

So he’s a c**t because his opinion differs from yours ? 🤣
No. Because of a standard SBT knee jersey post straight after a game. Win Monday he's a messiah. Truth is he's something in between and this seasons target was staying up. If we achieve he stays, if we don't he goes. It really is that simple.

Users who are viewing this thread