Thank you and goodby (3 Viewers)

cc84cov

No. Because of a standard SBT knee jersey post straight after a game. Win Monday he's a messiah. Truth is he's something in between and this seasons target was staying up. If we achieve he stays, if we don't he goes. It really is that simple.
You won’t see me changing my stance if we win Monday I’ve seen enough of him at this level just my opinion of course

cc84cov

Nope, if you said that at the ground I'd happily call you a c**t too.
Highly doubt that it’s easy to say over a keyboard etc that comment wasn’t aimed directly at you either it’s a General opinion,but in saying that I think we all want success we all have passion for the club we just vent things in different ways

rob9872

Yep, and wouldn’t that set a great example to the kids around!
Because aggressively shouting for people to lose their jobs is much better

• Haha
Reactions: TTG

higgs

Calm down give him the season he could save us yet

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cc84cov

That calling someone a c**t and getting chinned infront of kids ? Come on let’s get real if you call anyone that to their face your rolling around the floor

D

Deleted member 11652

If I said to my dad that I think it’s time for Robins to go, you’d turn round and call me a c**t🤣🤣 yeah right mate

D

Deleted member 2477

It’s certainty growing week on week he’s a bottle job at this level he’s clearly lost the players and has ran out of ideas,a football chairman does it in January...he’s not at this level tactically
Your like an echo over and over again the same boring shit

hill83

It's inevitable it's going to come to an end at some point. So do we get rid and try to get some instant results out of it or keep him on and show faith in what he's achieved over the last few years.

I wouldn't get rid just yet and hope he keeps us up, but could easily regret that decision. Luckily I'm not the one making the decision.

And if it was any other journeyman manager who hadn't just got us promoted twice in 3 years I'd be saying bye now. It's a tricky one but throwing cunts about and all falling out over it isn't worth it. You cunts.

rob9872

Highly doubt that it’s easy to say over a keyboard etc that comment wasn’t aimed directly at you either it’s a General opinion,but in saying that I think we all want success we all have passion for the club we just vent things in different ways
You only highly doubt it as you don't know me. Many here I'm sure would tell you that I don't have an online persona and say it as I see it.

D

Deleted member 11652

It's inevitable it's going to come to an end at some point. So do we get rid and try to get some instant results out of it or keep him on and show faith in what he's achieved over the last few years.

I wouldn't get rid just yet and hope he keeps us up, but could easily regret that decision. Luckily I'm not the one making the decision.

And it was any other journeyman manager who hadn't just got us promoted twice in 3 years I'd be saying bye now. It's a tricky one but throwing cunts about and all falling out over it isn't worth it. You cunts.

It’s a really tough one because if we stay up he’s earned another year however, I don’t think he’s the man to take us to the next level.

If we go down, he’s failed and deserves to be sacked but then we’d be sacking a man who’s shown he can do it at that level.

rob9872

That calling someone a c**t and getting chinned infront of kids ? Come on let’s get real if you call anyone that to their face your rolling around the floor
OK well I guess we'll have to differ then as at 48 it's never happened yet.

Macca

MR is a league 1 manager. The team is league 1. The owners are league 1. We are just punching this year. Next season will be far much better

rob9872

If I said to my dad that I think it’s time for Robins to go, you’d turn round and call me a c**t🤣🤣 yeah right mate
You're not saying it to your dad on an open forum. This is for all to read which is the equivalent of saying it to me. You say it to your dad thats up to you, of course I'd say nothing. You say it to me and I say you're a c**t. You can't twist it to be something it's not.

Brighton Sky Blue

It’s a really tough one because if we stay up he’s earned another year however, I don’t think he’s the man to take us to the next level.

If we go down, he’s failed and deserves to be sacked but then we’d be sacking a man who’s shown he can do it at that level.

Staying in this league trumps any loyalty to the manager as harsh as it sounds.

TomRad85

And if it was any other journeyman manager who hadn't just got us promoted twice in 3 years I'd be saying bye now. It's a tricky one but throwing cunts about and all falling out over it isn't worth it. You cunts.
Good post.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 11652

You're not saying it to your dad on an open forum. This is for all to read which is the equivalent of saying it to me. You say it to your dad thats up to you, of course I'd say nothing. You say it to me and I say you're a c**t. You can't twist it to be something it's not.

So if we’re chatting in a group in a pub and I say I think it’s time for a change or any opinion you disagree with, you’d call me a c**t? How have you got by without fighting every time you disagree with someone if that’s the case?

quinn1971

I think robins has got enough credit in the bank for what he’s done for us the last few years, he’s worked miracles keeping us out the bottom 3 this long, 4 points clear with 8 games left, I’d have taken that the start of the season and those who want him sacked haven’t got a clue

Users who are viewing this thread