Taxi on the way (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torchomatic

So says Torch the 'fan' who has been a Sisu cheerleader for 5 years while they ripped the heart out of our club. Beyond weird, eh?

Haha, look who's turns up and look who liked it. Priceless.

CCFC cheerleader for 45 years to be more accurate.

torchomatic

mark82

No it merely shows autocorrect on a phone doesn’t automatically correct. Oh and as a baby boomer when I wear contact lenses I can’t see what I’m typing on a phone. At least I have advanced level in English when it actually meant advanced. Also I just chuck my presentations to underlings who do the checking.

What’s it like being an underling out of interest?

I normally just laugh at the crap you post but, wow, that makes you sound like a complete arrogant cock. I'd be surprised if you had any real power in your job, this smacks of the kind of "made it" attitude you get from someone in middle management. A nobody.

I get it, it's tough when you spend all day taking shit from above and below, but there's little need for trying to prove your worth on a football forum to anonymous pseudonym's who really don't give the tiniest shit about your life. It's ok to have a half-decent job and be modest about it, you know?

Skyblueweeman

I agree with some of his posts and I disagree with some of his posts. But the bloke is a TOTAL arsehole.

Edit: Or maybe he’s just fishing for bites. Well I’ve bitten.

I agree with that. I wouldn't necessarily call him an arsehole but I sometimes think 'you've just invalidated your point you spanner'!

mark82

I agree with that. I wouldn't necessarily call him an arsehole but I sometimes think 'you've just invalidated your point you spanner'!

Exactly. He has some sensible stuff to say sometimes but completely undermines it with stupid shit like that. I'm still not sure if he's a grade A twat or the best WUM ever.

Moff

Exactly. He has some sensible stuff to say sometimes but completely undermines it with stupid shit like that. I'm still not sure if he's a grade A twat or the best WUM ever.

G is the best wum ever. He will be pissing himself at the anger and teeth gnashing because of his post.

I don't agree with the words he used but let's face it when Shmeee took the piss out of his spelling and said baby boomers eg) Grendel were over rewarded etc, what other reaction did people expect?
Someone gave it to him and he gave it back, in his own individual way.

I don't agree with the words he used but that's the way he does it.

covcity4life

G is the best wum ever. He will be pissing himself at the anger and teeth gnashing because of his post.

I don't agree with the words he used but let's face it when Shmeee took the piss out of his spelling and said baby boomers eg) Grendel were over rewarded etc, what other reaction did people expect?
Someone gave it to him and he gave it back, in his own individual way.

I don't agree with the words he used but that's the way he does it.

we have found G's Underling

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

As this isn’t on the memorial thread I will reply on here.
My political slogan I had at election time. It’s a quote from John McDonnell and a swipe and him and his IRA hugging mate Corbyn you thick idiot.
Well if it's a quote from John McDonald and not your words in your signature and you're repeating someone's words, then you should put quotation marks at the beginning and not just at the end "
Or you could have put the word "quote at the beginning and the word unquote" at the end.
And you call me a thick idiot !

Last edited:

hill83

Well if it's a quote from John McDonald and not your words in your signature and you're repeating someone's words, then you should put quotation marks at the beginning and not just at the end "
Or you could have put the word "quote at the beginning and the word unquote" at the end.
And you call me a think idiot !

giphy.gif

Hobo

No it merely shows autocorrect on a phone doesn’t automatically correct. Oh and as a baby boomer when I wear contact lenses I can’t see what I’m typing on a phone. At least I have advanced level in English when it actually meant advanced. Also I just chuck my presentations to underlings who do the checking.

What’s it like being an underling out of interest?

Ha ha underling? You mean the people who actually do your job while you try and give it the big one on here? What's it like being a managerial dinosaur?

Brylowes

F*&k sake G....you don't do yourself any favours sometimes.....
I personally think he should be congratulated, the guys done well for himself, after years
Of flipping burgers and measuring fries he's reached the summit and now teaches his
Underlings the art of flipping and measuring.

Hobo

Grade A when it actually meant Advanced Twat.

Last edited:

Grendel

I don't know had a manager like that once. He used to belittle people especially liked getting rid of staff, cried like a baby when he was made redundant, there were people laughing their heads off.

People rather like working for me - I’m laid back always take the blame - one guy when he left the company said I was the best manager he ever worked with.

Grendel

I personally think he should be congratulated, the guys done well for himself, after years
Of flipping burgers and measuring fries he's reached the summit and now teaches his
Underlings the art of flipping and measuring.

When is Dale Evans buying the club again?

Grendel

And you call me a think idiot !

No I called you a thick idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread