Taxi on the way (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brylowes

Someone hacked your account then - cybercrime is very serious - you should report it.
When did I tell anyone he had the money ? When the story first broke someone I know
Messaged me and told me it was going through, I just posted it on the thread on here.
I was more than a little sceptical from the start but TBH as soon as poker winnings were
Mentioned I was out.

Grendel

I normally just laugh at the crap you post but, wow, that makes you sound like a complete arrogant cock. I'd be surprised if you had any real power in your job, this smacks of the kind of "made it" attitude you get from someone in middle management. A nobody.

I get it, it's tough when you spend all day taking shit from above and below, but there's little need for trying to prove your worth on a football forum to anonymous pseudonym's who really don't give the tiniest shit about your life. It's ok to have a half-decent job and be modest about it, you know?

What about the initial respondent who basically was practicing age disrimination Mark by implying older generation employees are lacking sufficient intellect for the roles they occupy.

Perhaps I’m deeply insecure and reacted in such a way because of such and I’m deeply scarred by it emotionally- have you ever considered that or are you essentially superficial?

Grendel

When did I tell anyone he had the money ? When the story first broke someone I know
Messaged me and told me it was going through, I just posted it on the thread on here.
I was more than a little sceptical from the start but TBH as soon as poker winnings were
Mentioned I was out.

Dale Evans .......

steve cooper

Well if it's a quote from John McDonald and not your words in your signature and you're repeating someone's words, then you should put quotation marks at the beginning and not just at the end "
Or you could have put the word "quote at the beginning and the word unquote" at the end.
And you call me a think idiot !
Do you mean end quote?

Skyblueweeman

Is there any chance that on a football forum a football conversation may break out?

giphy.gif

Grendel

Mentioned I was out.

You posted on a thread that confirmed his wealth was from poker

Brylowes

You posted on a thread that confirmed his wealth was from poker
How would I confirm his wealth came from poker ? I merely posted a message I'd received
On here, that's what people do on here isn't it.
Where do I tell people on here he's got the money, a bloke I've known for years 'but don't
Know that well PMd me out of the blue late one night to tell me he was with him and it was
Going through, I posted it on the thread on here, whilst also pointing out it was just something
I'd been told.

Hobo

People rather like working for me - I’m laid back always take the blame - one guy when he left the company said I was the best manager he ever worked with.

So why come out as a complete dickhead on here? Hope you now "take the blame" for calling people you say "enjoy working for you" as "underlings." Which basically showed no respect for them and you know your bosses would not be impressed as I am sure Jaguar Land Rover expect higher standards from management.

mark82

Can somebody point out to me which posters on here, if any, actually get on ?

We all get on in our own little way. This place would be boring if we all agreed all the time. It thrives because of characters like Grendel. People wouldn't know what to do without him.

mark82

What about the initial respondent who basically was practicing age disrimination Mark by implying older generation employees are lacking sufficient intellect for the roles they occupy.

Perhaps I’m deeply insecure and reacted in such a way because of such and I’m deeply scarred by it emotionally- have you ever considered that or are you essentially superficial?

I agree, the original opinion is equally as loathsome (hadn't read that properly at the time). There does seem to be a sense of superiority in the younger generations as a higher percentage have gone through university education (and likely found it doesn't help them get the high paid job they'd hoped for).

Grendel

I agree, the original opinion is equally as loathsome (hadn't read that properly at the time). There does seem to be a sense of superiority in the younger generations as a higher percentage have gone through university education (and likely found it doesn't help them get the high paid job they'd hoped for).

The other point worth noting is not only was he baiting me but at the same time that Cap Locks crank was chasing me on every thread including the Regis ones!

Grendel

So why come out as a complete dickhead on here? Hope you now "take the blame" for calling people you say "enjoy working for you" as "underlings." Which basically showed no respect for them and you know your bosses would not be impressed as I am sure Jaguar Land Rover expect higher standards from management.

Ok chap. Milk no sugar please.

letsallsingtogether

Not true.
When I worked there a lad on the shopfloor kept making mistakes.
A top manager said "I don't care what you do but get that guy off the shopfloor"
They did!
They made him a supervisor.

The Great Eastern

Not true.
When I worked there a lad on the shopfloor kept making mistakes.
A top manager said "I don't care what you do but get that guy off the shopfloor"
They did!
They made him a supervisor.
Used to work at Salvesens in Rugby and the drivers shop steward (ex Cov car factory steward) had the management tied up in knots every time... particularly when it came to wage negotiations. They promoted him to traffic supervisor then transport manager.
End of problem !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread