Taxi for Biamou? (1 Viewer)

TTG

There is a taxi waiting outside the city ground for maxy and robins sent by a G.Rendel

larry_david

Fear.

Few times he had it on his own and pure panicked. Once he hacked their guy down, this time he played a stupid pass. Fear

Giles. Fear. First 3 games he wouldn't think twice in charging forward like a mad man. Today he hit 3 early shit crosses and didn't want to anymore so, instead of playing o hare in, he went backwards and was subbed a min later, rightly so. Fear as a player is a horrible thing.

skybluepm2

Fear.

Few times he had it on his own and pure panicked. Once he hacked their guy down, this time he played a stupid pass. Fear

Giles. Fear. First 3 games he wouldn't think twice in charging forward like a mad man. Today he hit 3 early shit crosses and didn't want to anymore so, instead of playing o hare in, he went backwards and was subbed a min later, rightly so. Fear as a player is a horrible thing.

Totally agree about Giles. Looked a very promising outlet during the first few games. Confidence has taken a hit and the majority of his deliveries have been very poor. Needs a goal or assist, something that’ll get him playing like he can again. Definitely a decent player in there, we just need that to be realised sooner rather than later. McCallum will soon have that shirt when Dabo’s back otherwise.

covmark

He isn't championship quality, irregardless of the shit pass to throw away a point.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

clint van damme

I've often stuck up for Max but I think he cost us big time last night, not just that pass but missed chances as well.
However, he's going nowhere, and with Godden and Walker both injured last night it looks like he'll continue to be a starter.

edit - was he sent off?!! Didn't see it! Scrub the above statement!!

Grendel

I've often stuck up for Max but I think he cost us big time last night, not just that pass but missed chances as well.
However, he's going nowhere, and with Godden and Walker both injured last night it looks like he'll continue to be a starter.

edit - was he sent off?!! Didn't see it! Scrub the above statement!!

was he?

mrtrench

I've watched the clip back a few times. Thoughts:

- Definitely poor from Max. In his slight defence, he has three players on him and nobody in space to pass to.
- McFadz had practically caught the guy when he pushed him. The angle isn't great for a shot. Really poor from an experienced pro.

cc84cov

- Definitely poor from Max. In his slight defence, he has three players on him and nobody in space to pass to.
- McFadz had practically caught the guy when he pushed him. The angle isn't great for a shot. Really poor from an experienced pro.
Anyone who’s played football even on a Sunday knows you do not come back inside with that pass if there is nothing on at least just hit the line and the games over there is no excuse for that shambles last night

better days

Anyone who’s played football even on a Sunday knows you do not come back inside with that pass if there is nothing on at least just hit the line and the games over there is no excuse for that shambles last night
It's the cardinal sin
I saw a young lad in an u18 Academy game subbed off seconds after doing the same thing to teach him a lesson he would never forget

fernandopartridge

He's got Rose about 12 yards away, he just doesn't lift his head

Nick

Administrator

He had Rose in plenty of space to pass to and a midfielder (think it was Hamer).

If in doubt, just put it in the opposite corner and the ref blows for full time.

CovUpNorth

Why has Robins persisted in league 2 at best bilge such as Biamou and Baka, both inadequate and know where near good enough at this level. January can’t come soon enough where both donkeys can be sent to Nuneaton for glue.

Walker, Godden, Bapaga and another forward needed to have any chance of surviving in this league.

cc84cov

Why has Robins persisted in league 2 at best bilge such as Biamou and Baka, both inadequate and know where near good enough at this level. January can’t come soon enough where both donkeys can be sent to Nuneaton for glue.

Walker, Godden, Bapaga and another forward needed to have any chance of surviving in this league.
He persisted as he’s working on a shoe string

chiefdave

Why the assumption that he hasn't tried to offload one or both of them? Getting rid of a player means finding someone who is willing to take them, and if they are only willing to take them on lesser terms than we employ them on we'd most likely have to agree to a pay off.

better days

Tbh we aren't far away from being competitive in this division
If we could take our chances in the spells when we are on top we would be in mid table
Look at yesterday
Forest were on the ropes 2nd half but we couldn't get a second or third goal to put the game to bed
We all need to keep calm
Football is overwhelmingly a confidence game
In a way not having fans there might not be the worst thing to get through this period when crowds can get on player's backs if things aren't going well

PVA

I almost think his missed header was the worse error

At least with the pass, as bad as it was, the penalty/goal was still very preventable (Ostigard, Mcfadz and Marosi all could have done better)

But the header was just a stone cold sitter. 5 yards out, free header. He simply has to score that.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Whilst I agree we aren't working on much budget-wise so this summer would have proved difficult to replace Baka/Biamou, it's always been a confusing one that we already had someone considerably better than both in JCH that we let go for free. I understand I don't know how disruptive he was and it might well be Robins made the right call, but one things for sure, if you offered me JCH or Biamou in the Championship, it wouldn't be close

cc84cov

Whilst I agree we aren't working on much budget-wise so this summer would have proved difficult to replace Baka/Biamou, it's always been a confusing one that we already had someone considerably better than both in JCH that we let go for free. I understand I don't know how disruptive he was and it might well be Robins made the right call, but one things for sure, if you offered me JCH or Biamou in the Championship, it wouldn't be close
Have to agree on this I would swap Max & Baka for JCH now tbh

Users who are viewing this thread