Taxi for Biamou? (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

I'm more disputing the great performance comment
Was one of the most fluid performances we've put together, players running onto balls being able to find them, props finishing wasn't exactly there but we blew them out the park.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was one of the most fluid performances we've put together, players running onto balls being able to find them, props finishing wasn't exactly there but we blew them out the park.

For about 25 minutes yes, admittedly in that time we had enough chances to win 2 or 3 games

ccfc1234

I’ve watched him enough over the years in warm ups - to claim he’s a better finisher than our other strikers is absurd. Personally I don’t want him to fail, I just want what’s best for the club and midweek was unacceptable, it was horrendous and a sign that he’s way out of his depth.
I disagree, watching warm up shooting drills week after week, you get an idea how well a player strikes a ball.

SBT

Some people might say that it’s wrong to keep arguing over Biamou’s goals per minute record and warmup routines to try and work out if he is indeed terrible or a god. To those people I say: no, don’t give up now. We’re so close to the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread