Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Tats Sakamoto Chant

theskyisthelimit

Squad Player
Joined
Jan 25, 2024
Messages
552
Reaction score
592
I've been thinking that we have a chant for Tats (Not one that is easy to follow for all) and that we do tend to adapt chants from other teams and whilst I was listening to Spotify, Parklife from Blur came on and I thought of a chant. It's probably not ever going to get past this post, but it is quite simple and I think catchy.

Tune of ParkLife:
Saaaaakamoto
Tats Sakamoto.
Run-ning down the wing
Down the wing because he's our
Japanese king


The end isn't great and could use new words....but think it's catchy and unique.

A shame it's the end of the season and he's injured. Plus a shame it won't probably ever get sung
 
I've been thinking that we have a chant for Tats (Not one that is easy to follow for all) and that we do tend to adapt chants from other teams and whilst I was listening to Spotify, Parklife from Blur came on and I thought of a chant. It's probably not ever going to get past this post, but it is quite simple and I think catchy.

Tune of ParkLife:
Saaaaakamoto
Tats Sakamoto.
Run-ning down the wing
Down the wing because he's our
Japanese king


The end isn't great and could use new words....but think it's catchy and unique.

A shame it's the end of the season and he's injured. Plus a shame it won't probably ever get sung

it’s great - I’m getting Rice and Lloyd Webber level vibes here
 
No you're all right
Let's just copy every other clubs chants still...much better than being original
 
i honest have no idea how chants actually are created and brought through to general knowledge by fans, is there some guy in the back of singers corner just belting out new ones until someone else joins in?
 
i honest have no idea how chants actually are created and brought through to general knowledge by fans, is there some guy in the back of singers corner just belting out new ones until someone else joins in?
I think it’s built on coach journeys with music playing.
 
It started poorly, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the end the better.
Apart from that though...
 
How long has Sakamoto been with us and we're still debating what song to sing. 🤔
 
Ok while we're talking about songs for players, we had a perfectly good song for Mason Clark, really catchy, why are they singing a different song which in my opinion is nowhere as good?
 
I would just go for something simple.

Screenshot_20260423-213418.webp




Tats the way, uh-huh uh-huh, we like it





🤪
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom