Swindon Match Thread (1 Viewer)

covmark

Normally you watch a game and the team that's 2 down put up a bit of fight for the last 20 minutes. What do we get from CCFC? Nothing absolutely fucking nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Our manager to get things right for once?

So the players that did well last week are not playing. Our best midfielder gets taken off. But it doesn't matter because Swindon are good?

We will get nowhere with loans and freebies will be the excuse....Even though we got a lesson from a team of loans and freebies...

He really does need to go!

stupot07

He's the only one who looks like he can make something happen. The rest are fucking bollocks.

They're all bollocks, just a different shade of bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
Fucking embarassing.
Who was it who fell over and left their man?

But NO, we will bring him back in.

mark82

Our manager to get things right for once?

So the players that did well last week are not playing. Our best midfielder gets taken off. But it doesn't matter because Swindon are good?

Was surprised not to see Tudgay after people said he was good last week.

SkyBlueRuffian

It's embarrassing. It really, truly is. Worse than Worcester in some respects, because this just shows how far away we are from being competitive. I just don't understand the fear we show going forward. The only way out of this giant mess is to sack the manager. He has been well and truly shown up too many times this season, with each draw or miracle win greeted by him like we've just won the World Cup. If he dares to say anything positive about this shit, then I'll refuse to go again until he's sacked. I've wasted too many of my hard-earned £'s watching this dross, and I'm not prepared to waste more if he thinks this was in any way acceptable.

What he said

Nonleagueherewecome

18 months of Martin...to quote RFC, "Help!!!"

mark82

We are so shit. Why could I have not been born somewhere with a decent football team. This is just fucking depressing.

Sub

ha ha fucking dog shite Id say the fans have left but there is fuck all there fair play to the fans who went tonight

johnwillomagic

WTF Pressley no Wills,,,,,,no Tudguy........get out now!!
no more lame excuses from Pressley lovers his first xi selection after Walsall is inexcusable tbh!!!

Nick

Administrator
Is he still not going to bring Miller on? Or is he going to keep parking the bus on this lead we have?

stupot07

Don't worry the March to the arch is still on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

1966skyblue

Aaron Martin, another great decision bringing him in tonight. Matin and Webster are crap. Martin is too slow. Pennington was different class at Walsall. If Pressley rates Webster and Madine I have no faith in his managerial ability.

4waspsting

No Conviction ,definitely no Fuckin Talent, Rubbish manager, shit owners,dwindling support, Totally fucking load of rabble

stupot07

Nice bit of time wasting by nouble taking the corner. Let's keep it at 3 boys!

Users who are viewing this thread