Swindon Match Thread (2 Viewers)

covmark

Nouble is one of our big units and he's taking the fucking corner. What the fuck is going on. No one cares.

skyblu3sk

Every attack is so stunted by crap passing it truly is awful always seems to be behind the player apart from between Haynes and Nouble. When did we become afraid to attack in numbers too? Shocker can't see much changing with this manager...

stupot07

Easily been our best player.

I have a theory why you don't like him though....

Yes he's been our best player, still be lucky to get a 6/10 though, still created just 1 decent cross in 90 mins. If you're happy with that then good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluepm2

WTF Pressley no Wills,,,,,,no Tudguy........get out now!!
no more lame excuses from Pressley lovers his first xi selection after Walsall is inexcusable tbh!!!

Completely agree! Should've kept faith with the players that did the fans proud for once. When Pressley eventually does go, Webster won't be far behind him.

All this bullshit talk in the build up to games 'we aren't afraid of anyone' is beyond embarrassing. Yes Swindon are a good team, but we are also very poor. Whoever gets on the bandwagon after a win at Walsall when supporting this shower of shite needs their head examining.

Also, are the barrage of police really necessary down the front? Or are they still sneakily planning the pitch invasion perhaps?!

Porkchophill

Been a big supporter of Presley but this was totally inept and 1 dimensional what a shower of shit like a fucking charity match

Nonleagueherewecome

Now, where's that thread that Paxman started goading fans who called for Pressley's head?

Nonleagueherewecome

If we were to get a manager from somebody like Telford, would our fans kick off it wasn't a big name and SISU weren't investing?

There's some good managers in non-league. As well as players. The Swindon sub was signed from Redditch, for example.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nouble only good player have!

Our MOM by a country mile, despite the pen. Couple of great crosses that should have been converted. Looks like he's working harder now he's our player, too. A lone (not loan!) bright spark.

skybluepm2

Now I have to sit in the car whilst they pointlessly close the road for 10 minutes and listen to fucking Eakin and Linnell say it wasn't too bad and we played better in the second half before Pete Chambers/RFC waffles on about how pointless the protest was before last weeks messiah Pressley says how proud of the group he is.

Nick

Administrator
There's some good managers in non-league. As well as players. The Swindon sub was signed from Redditch, for example.

That's the thing, we need people who know the non league / lower leagues like a Cooper type. He isn't signing names like Jackson, Nouble or Tudgay.....

Nonleagueherewecome

I expected a defeat. Just not in the tactically inept, passionless, boring display that we've seen.
I suppose you'd like to give him time. Well from where I am it seems he's had too much time.

Amen to that. Pressley is an inept manager, end of story. He can't motivate and he is tactically clueless.

Nonleagueherewecome

That's the thing, we need people who know the non league / lower leagues like a Cooper type. He isn't signing names like Jackson, Nouble or Tudgay.....

Exactly. We should have 4-5 gems from the lower leagues in our squad. They're out there, they're dirt cheap and they have desire and a point to prove, in general.

Users who are viewing this thread