Match Thread Swansea Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Who were you expecting to play?

That's what I was thinking Fernando - we know about Dabo, and Kelly's edging his way back from injury, so other than Pask for McCallum )most on here wanted McCallum to start) and or Baka for Shippers (who did more than Baka at Brentford) I'm not sure what people wanted/expected?!

Esoterica

But what if he's only fit enough for say 20mins/half an hour? We don't want to be subbing him off halfway through first half.
Much better to bring on a senior, experienced calming presence late on, particularly if we're protecting a result.
Shouldn't be on the bench at all if only fit enough for those short periods. Appreciate we are bare bones but no-one should be on the bench if they can't complete 45 mins.

Sky Blue Harry H

Shouldn't be on the bench at all if only fit enough for those short periods. Appreciate we are bare bones but no-one should be on the bench if they can't complete 45 mins.

Gently. gently potentially with Kelly or lose him for a while - agree with you in principle, though.

speedie87

Admittedly the camera was miles away but kasta looked loads trimmer in the background warming up then....

Happy_Martian

Putting the Sky Blue tinted glasses on, this may be what turns the season around. We're hopelessly short on fit players, our backs are against the wall. Tonight could be the night the Sky Blues make Birmingham Stadium a fortress again !

Note: no, I'm not typing the whole name of the stadium in !

ceetee

No surprises in that line up. Assume Kelly would be starting if fully fit.

The fact that Kastaner is on the bench again shows you just how limited our options are at the moment - we all know Robins has no intention of letting him on the pitch.
If you are right about Kastaneer, why not put Hilssner on the bench for match day experience

Happy_Martian

Sky coverage has just started and the cameraman decides to focus on some flags in the opposite stand. BCFC flags. Don't we take these down for our "home" games ?

Esoterica

Good competitive start with the wingbacks high and getting space. I'd forgotten about McCallum's long throws too.

Covkid1968#

Got to think quicker Shippers

Covkid1968#

Encouraging start City

Covkid1968#

These look beatable.... And we look up for it

lifeskyblue

Most competitive start we have made. Lots of energy and press. Really look up for it. Hoping we don’t tire second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread