Swansea (H) - Tuesday 2nd - 19:45 (2 Viewers)

Perryccfc

I’m not a Sheaf hater by any stretch, I actually like him. But I really hope he’s not playing tonight, these press heavily and he just dawdles too much some times. I would like to see Hamer and Kelly in there with Allen and O’Hare being busy, with 1 up top.

jordan210

giphy.gif

torchomatic

They were rubbish at the beginning of the season, but have come good now. They have some great players, I particularly like Piroe. I think we will need to be at our best tonight. Hopefully, Viktor will get his scoring boots back on. Gonna be chilly too.

Bugsy

Yeah thats going to work well when you won't be able to hear the boos just the spirit in the sky tune all night when he bangs in a brace.....PUSB

WE GOT A BIG SWEDE IN OUR SIDE....

Great_Expectations

May have to miss this one as my partner isn’t feeling great, so my plan is to hope the kids fall asleep early and she’s so tired/ill/doesn’t care and I can drive up and make kick off, or worse case at least I have iFollow to fall back on.

Swansea have improved and are enjoying their football at the minute, whereas we’ve dropped a little footballing wise. Perhaps playing against another ball playing side will help.

Hoping to see Allen in, he’s a better player from the start than the bench in my view. Although despite the trademark mistake we would miss Sheafs ability to recycle the ball, and Hamer has the ability to change a game. So it’s a tough call.

I would keep the rest of the team the same and hope we play on the front foot from the start, we’re so much better when we do.

3-1, Gyokeres, COH, Maasten.

Sky Blue Harry H

If we press them, it needs to be organised, otherwise we run the risk of them playing keep ball, which requires tremendous discipline from a defensive standpoint. Think I would go for an aggressive press, then use substitutes to ensure we have the legs to maintain it. A sending off for them early on would be nice and bugger up their passing game. Please (Maatsen) keep an eye on that Laird chap, who likes to get in behind (ooh err missus)

blunted

For anyone undecided whether to go tonight, give this brilliant post from a Swansea fan a read. It's made me excited to wrap up warm and get up there tonight.

Brilliant. Missed the fish and chips and mushy peas if we win. A time honoured tradition in our family which has sadly lapsed since the move from Highfield Rd. And the aspirin administered by the ladies for headaches when we lose.

Brighton Sky Blue

Brilliant. Missed the fish and chips and mushy peas if we win. A time honoured tradition in our family which has sadly lapsed since the move from Highfield Rd. And the aspirin administered by the ladies for headaches when we lose.

Sadly your choices this time are just Pizza Hut, Nando’s and BK

It’sabatch87

Anyone know if I can access now tv bonus streams on a laptop, can’t spot it at the bottom of the screen like on my tv?
Many thanks👍👕

Saddlebrains

Missing this one myself with illness, first time this season 😔. Got that bastard cold thats flooring everyone. Know a few who arent going due to that.

I never do this as usually at the game so here goes.

2 1 city, Godden and Gyok, Paterson for them

14700 attendance

procdoc

Supposed to be there tonight but not even home from work yet. Had a shit day. The best manager in the company is leaving meaning I’m stuck with the incompetent ones. Stressed to fuck. This means we will lose tonight to add to my pathetic day!

Users who are viewing this thread