Swansea (H) - Tuesday 2nd - 19:45 (1 Viewer)

wingy

Are they typically a bit of a bogey side for us, seem to remember game's where we've really stood up to them and I'd say much stronger squad's in comparison to ours but never coming away with much.

Londonccfcfan

This game is really interesting on so many levels.

Battle of the 2 bargain £1million pound strikers. Pirlot and Gyro.

Aded spice Gyro was on loan there.

Russel Martins Mk Dons with same style of play smashed us 5 nil in pre season.

Tactics i would employ. Press, press them with our high energy game. Start with Godden and when hes knackered bring on Allen.

Same starting X1 as with Hull.

Crowd 17500 (Actual crowd in stadium 16500), decent walk up as usual.

no_loyalty

Swansea are a decent home team like us, I think we will win or draw this one.

Gint11

Tough game. Swansea have picked up. I’d take a draw but if we play our usual way and with Godden up top we can easily win this one.

fence sitting 1-1

Bugsy

I might got shot for this but was just thinking would it be possible if say O'Hare needs a rest or injured or anything throughout the season, just for an alternative how about playing with three strikers. Just for instance for another option for the team or would it be to attacking. Just a thought not saying it's right or wrong was just thinking.... PUSB

Moore

Hyam/rose. Mcfadz. JCS

Dabo/Kane. Maatsen

Hamer Kelly/ sheaf

Gyok

Godden. Walker/ waghorn

And before anyone says just don't think I'm trying 😆

Warthog

I might got shot for this but was just thinking would it be possible if say O'Hare needs a rest or injured or anything throughout the season, just for an alternative how about playing with three strikers. Just for instance for another option for the team or would it be to attacking. Just a thought not saying it's right or wrong was just thinking.... PUSB

Moore

Hyam/rose. Mcfadz. JCS

Dabo/Kane. Maatsen

Hamer Kelly/ sheaf

Gyok

Godden. Walker/ waghorn

dear oh dear🤣🤣🤣

Bugsy

slowpoke

Moore

Hyam/rose. Mcfadz. JCS

Dabo/Kane. Maatsen

Hamer Kelly/ sheaf

Gyok

Godden. Walker/ waghorn

I thought O’Hare played okay yesterday it’s just his final ball that’s frustrating, he needs a goal.

shmmeee

Moore

Hyam/rose. Mcfadz. JCS

Dabo/Kane. Maatsen

Hamer Kelly/ sheaf

Gyok

Godden. Walker/ waghorn

Waghorn or Allen in the hole if no O’Hare for me.

Bugsy

Waghorn or Allen in the hole if no O’Hare for me.

Yeah, Allen would be the obvious one just was thinking with the attacking intent in mind, and with Gyokeres he can burst through or alternate with Waghorn maybe... PUSB

Liquid Gold

We need to up our performance levels. We weren’t great against Derby and, although we won yesterday, we could have put Hull to the sword but didn’t.

Swansea will be a stern test. Play our best and we’re more than capable.

Hertsccfc

Moore

Hyam/rose. Mcfadz. JCS

Dabo/Kane. Maatsen

Hamer Kelly/ sheaf

Gyok

Godden. Walker/ waghorn

I think it could work if Waghorn was one of them. I would only do it though if O'Hare wasn't fit.

SkyblueTexan

This will be a tough game. They are now starting to put results together and climbing the table after a slow start. Jamie Paterson (ex BCFC player we supposedly went after), Piroe, Bidwell look dangerous from Youtube highlights I've watched. Glad Ayew is not playing for them anymore, but they've rebuilt them team quite well. Like us it looks like they like to play a passing game on the ground and seem to be better at home than away. But we will need to be at our best to beat them and with a quick turnaround after Saturday it is tough to predict the outcome. Hope for a 1-0 win.

Users who are viewing this thread