Swansea (H) - Tuesday 2nd - 19:45 (2 Viewers)

stay_up_skyblues

Allen for Hamer
Kane for Dabo would be a surprise one

Not sure Allen and Sheaf have a a tough tackle between them Pete. For me it’s one of Sheaf or Allen with one of Kelly or Hamer. Unless of course we go one up top (unlikely at home) in which case Allen comes in.

Last edited:

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Not sure Allen and Sheaf have a a tough tackle between them Pete. For me it’s one of Sheaf or Allen with one of Kelly or Hamer. Unless of course we go one up top (unlikely at home) in which case Allen comes in.

Just to dispel the myth that Sheaf doesn't tackle. Or does it to have to be a 'tough tackle' to warrant recognition?

Attachments

• CompMatrix.PNG
    CompMatrix.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 47

covboy9

Be another good test tonight, Swansea look strong at home but fragile on the road once again our fans will create a hostile atmosphere

pusbccfc

For anyone undecided whether to go tonight, give this brilliant post from a Swansea fan a read. It's made me excited to wrap up warm and get up there tonight.

SlowerThanPlatt

Liam Walsh not getting a look in there, thought the possession style would suit him. 93 mins of football this season

SkyBlueMatt

I haven't won a bet yet this season so my irrelevant prediction is going to be: score draw, 1-1 Gyokeres.

It would be superb to get a win which could put us 7 points clear of 7 before Wednesdays games.

Covkid1968#

For anyone undecided whether to go tonight, give this brilliant post from a Swansea fan a read. It's made me excited to wrap up warm and get up there tonight.

Great writing… paints the picture well. As a kid going up those steps, smelling the cigarettes, hearing the noise and then seeing that lit up lush green beautiful pitch was what I loved. It will be the same tonight.

Sky Blue Pete

Liam Walsh not getting a look in there, thought the possession style would suit him. 93 mins of football this season
Has he not been injured again?
interesting if we were in for Walsh and James cause we didn’t get another midfielder in. I’m sure we will on loan in January

SlowerThanPlatt

Has he not been injured again?
interesting if we were in for Walsh and James cause we didn’t get another midfielder in. I’m sure we will on loan in January
Missed the first couple of games, since then mostly unused sub. Luton was his only start but taken off at half time at 3-0 down

Frostie

Missed the first couple of games, since then mostly unused sub. Luton was his only start but taken off at half time at 3-0 down

Yeah, still struggling with the injury. Did ok in his appearances by all accounts but unable to sustain the required level it seems.
Said at the time, we dodged a bullet.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Yeah, still struggling with the injury. Did ok in his appearances by all accounts but unable to sustain the required level it seems.
Said at the time, we dodged a bullet.

I thought he was a good player, but considerably overrated by our fans.

*Waits for the tomatoes*

Users who are viewing this thread