Sunderland tickets (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

The stadium is an absolute farce right now and the ticket office extremely awkward to get too , I wonder if they've just thought fuck it send them up all in 1

theferret

The stadium is an absolute farce right now and the ticket office extremely awkward to get too , I wonder if they've just thought fuck it send them up all in 1

Missus was there this morning getting a ST for someone, and it took an hour for her to get through security - was left waiting for ages with nobody there seeming to be in charge or able to make a decision.

That said, when she did make it through she was told the extra Sunderland tickets hadn't even left Sunderland.

pusbccfc

Sunderland doing everything they can to make this difficult. Farce releasing tickets days before a mid-day sky kick off, miles away when there are no trains, coaches and outrageous fule prices.

Johhny Blue

Sunderland doing everything they can to make this difficult. Farce releasing tickets days before a mid-day sky kick off, miles away when there are no trains, coaches and outrageous fule prices.
Things will improve when Sunderland get the internet

pusbccfc

There is no option to purchase on the site so assuming they are sold out ?

Remarkably they've taken them off sale on a Thursday. There's people on twitter saying they've missed out now.

Shit show throughout and of course Sunderland fans are lapping it up on twitter/forums etc saying we can't sell them out.

Evo1883

Remarkably they've taken them off sale on a Thursday. There's people on twitter saying they've missed out now.

Shit show throughout and of course Sunderland fans are lapping it up on twitter/forums etc saying we can't sell them out.

To be fair , I've seen sunderland bring 1800 to the ricoh before on a Saturday.. it's a good turnout on sky midday Sunday.. our fans need to stop acting like we are man utd on twitter

We have good away support these days no doubt

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's seriously amateur and makes us look tinpot as well if that is the case. How many were supposed to be left when they took them off sale?

Evo1883

The original 1490 was too little to be honest that's obvious ..

These tickets have been a bit of a shitshow since the start ..

We've sold a bloody good amount not many teams will take just under 1900 up there this season

Evo1883

I believe its a similar number to what we took to Barnsley opening away fixture last season

Grendel

We would comfortably have sold those.

Dont the club have to lay in advance of unsold allocations and refund any unsold revenue back to the home club unless they return?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There was ample time for those that wanted one to buy one...

I honestly don't really care that much, I just think it is a bit stupid with such a small amount of tickets left that they would do this.

*I also haven't forgiven them for the shambles around the away ticket allocation at West Ham about 10 years ago when they did something similar and then lied about it, so please let me have a moan.

Brighton Sky Blue

I honestly don't really care that much, I just think it is a bit stupid with such a small amount of tickets left that they would do this.

*I also haven't forgiven them for the shambles around the away ticket allocation at West Ham about 10 years ago when they did something similar and then lied about it, so please let me have a moan.

Well it'll likely be because it was either return the tickets or give Sunderland some cash

skybluegod

Likewise there is ample time between now and Sunday in which to sell more tickets. If the club has taken 500 and not sold them all, who pays the difference?

Ticket office being closed over the weekend likely means if there are issues it leaves little time to sort anything ? Especially if they need to be send back the unsold tickets.

fernandopartridge

Ticket office being closed over the weekend likely means if there are issues it leaves little time to sort anything ? Especially if they need to be send back the unsold tickets.

You talk as if closing the ticket office over the weekend is forced rather than a decision the club has made.

Users who are viewing this thread