Sunderland tickets (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

1496 apparantly ?

Yes confirmed , fair enough .. I hope coventry return the favour

pusbccfc

Pathetic.

All for giving big allocations to earn big money but we need to consider it for situations like this. 1400 is pathetic. They've sold around 34k. No mention of police intervening. Give them 1400 and shove them as far in the corner as possible.

Evo1883

So if I have 1300 points and my daughters who are 13 and 10 have 1140 points , I can't buy our tickets together on Tuesday?

SkyBlueMatt

So if I have 1300 points and my daughters who are 13 and 10 have 1140 points , I can't buy our tickets together on Tuesday?
Interesting question. If you can buy them on Tuesday, can I link my ST's to your account?

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

stupot07

Point system already looks ridiculous.

They must have at least 1000 people with 1200+ for them to do this?
Going away will just be an exclusive cliquey club. Those who can only make 2-3 a season will no longer get tickets.

They will continue to keep their points totted up, whilst the rest of us who have already got STs will just stay the same.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

lord_garrincha

Now that's fucked up
It is a bit... I usually go to away games with either my son or a mate & I did anticipate this by ordering all +1 tickets in my son's name last season, rather than splitting them out... So we both have, pretty much, similar points.

tskezz

So it's a fair priority system for over 1000 then back to a total free for all for anyone below.

So you could have bought season tickets for the last 3 years and had aways but still be in the same priority group as someone with this year's season ticket only.

Bizarre

theferret

This will be a one off. When Millwall and Hull come around there will be no issues, and I reckon this game will make ST holders on Friday.

As for the allocation, we absolutely must respond with an equivalent allocation to retain any self-respect.

Evo1883

Got my answer , my daughter 10 and 13 have 1140 and 1040 points respectively

We have 1300 as adults

So my reward is to have my kids miss out which they've never had to before..

We can't buy together until Thursday

Last edited:

mark82

I am quite pleased that it's 1 per season ticket holder though. That should mean you shouldn't have too much issue come Thursday @Evo1883 as people won't be able to buy for their mates who go once in a blue moon.

Evo1883

We won't be going then unless they have tickets still on Thursday.. won't be going without the kids

ccfc_Tom

I always thought there was some rule that 10% of a capacity had to be offered to away fans. Not sure where I got that from..

Users who are viewing this thread