Sunderland at it still......! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Administrator
Was there anything proven about match fixing?

Was a penalty missed on purpose or anything?

C

chinnychebbend

partly where we are is also for 'anti-footballing' reasons. Haven't you heard of SISU? :claping hands:

No and to be honest I could not give a flying you know what. If they are dodgy owners who are screwing you stupid then hey ho... why should I give a toss? You laughed in our faces in 77 and your supporters laughed in our faces again on the motorway in 97 (No excuses on our side from a footballing point of view). You seriously are not looking for sympathy are you?

I care about football and its clubs but to be honest, but there are more deserving causes than you and there are clubs in a bigger mess than you (mores the pity).

Delboycov

You should not judge others by your own lack of standards.

We blame you because you and Bristol City failed to do what the rules of the competition required, i.e. try to win. Its really simple and your club is forever tainted by this. You can claim other clubs would have done the same but its a feeble excuse for having actually done it.

Lack of standards? Nicky Sumerbee was demonstrating the highest standards when he ended a fellow pro's career with what can only be described as a vicious assault wasn't he? Some of your fellow fans joking about "bombing" us after what this City went through defending this country and the countless lives that were lost here is pure class isn't it?!

C

chinnychebbend

Guess Seb Larsson cheating against Wolves is all above board though-and Lee Cattermole? A model professional if ever I saw one.

Here come the sky boys to argue that one bad tackle or dive is the same as an entire club fixing a match.

I have news for you, even some of your players have committed the odd foul. Look up Speedie and Bennett on you tube and tell me what you think of Davids tackle?

shmmeee

How the fuck is it cheating?

Are you telling me every team that plays for a draw in the second leg of a cup game they are winning on aggregate is cheating?

Show me in the rules where what we did was illegal.

procdoc

No and to be honest I could not give a flying you know what. If they are dodgy owners who are screwing you stupid then hey ho... why should I give a toss? You laughed in our faces in 77 and your supporters laughed in our faces again on the motorway in 97 (No excuses on our side from a footballing point of view). You seriously are not looking for sympathy are you?

I care about football and its clubs but to be honest, but there are more deserving causes than you and there are clubs in a bigger mess than you (mores the pity).
so your fans have never mocked anyone? I forgot you are all angels

Brighton Sky Blue

Cheating is cheating. It does not stop being cheating after an allotted amount of time. As I said before a little bit of contrition and a hands up might make things better between our clubs, but I doubt you have even got around to saying sorry for relegating Lincoln in 1920 yet. Your entire football league career is based on a cheating lie. You must be so fucking proud.

Do Lincoln hold a 90 year grudge? No, though again I expect the majority of their fans old enough to remember that have since passed on. You talk quite a lot about karma and people getting their 'just desserts'-well, revel in and celebrate the death of old Jimmy, and you'll get yours in due course.

C

chinnychebbend

Are you telling me every team that plays for a draw in the second leg of a cup game they are winning on aggregate is cheating?

Not the same as by playing the draw, you are trying to WIN the game. Coventry did not try to win the game after they knew the other results. ie trying to fix the score of the game.

C

chinnychebbend

Show me in the rules where what we did was illegal.

Jesus I give up.

Are you for real?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
OKAY! So we cheated and sent you plastic Geordie twats down! Ha fuckin' ha! LIVE WITH IT!!!! Now fuck off to bed (and don't forget your fucksock!!)

C

chinnychebbend

Do Lincoln hold a 90 year grudge? No, though again I expect the majority of their fans old enough to remember that have since passed on. You talk quite a lot about karma and people getting their 'just desserts'-well, revel in and celebrate the death of old Jimmy, and you'll get yours in due course.

I'm willing to bet in 30, 40, 50 years time AFC Wimbledon will still hold a grudge against MK

Brighton Sky Blue

Here come the sky boys to argue that one bad tackle or dive is the same as an entire club fixing a match.

I have news for you, even some of your players have committed the odd foul. Look up Speedie and Bennett on you tube and tell me what you think of Davids tackle?

Lee Cattermole has always been a dirty bastard on the football pitch. Fixing the match suggests that we plotted a 2-2 draw right from the off; most observers would agree that up until 80+ minutes, both teams were going for the win, so you're bullshitting blind there. Summerbee's challenge would've landed him a jail sentence had it been committed out on the street-or are you so blinded by your red-tinted specs that you'll defend it?

procdoc

Maybe Froggatt deserved it as well then?

You excuse one foul while castigating another?

Froggatt never tackled anyone in that way, he wasn't a dirty bastard like Summerbee. I excuse the foul on Summerbee because he's a c**t. He was a c**t then and he's a c**t now and when he dies I'll feel sorry for his family but he'll still be a c**t

C

chinnychebbend

OKAY! So we cheated and sent you plastic Geordie twats down! Ha fuckin' ha! LIVE WITH IT!!!! Now fuck off to bed (and don't forget your fucksock!!)

We have and we are, and to be honest, we are quite happy. Does not mean we have to stop hating Coventry though and cannot continue to take great delight in their ever increasing misery:p:p

Imagine if you were burgled 35 years ago and then went on to win the lottery marry the woman of your dreams and have a couple of great kids and a great life. Then you met the guy who burgled you and he told you he had lost his job, was about to be made bankrupt and his wife had left him for a Villa fan. Imagine how happy that would make you feel?

Its a bit like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

procdoc

We have and we are, and to be honest, we are quite happy. Does not mean we have to stop hating Coventry though and cannot cintnue to take great delight in their every increasing misery:p:p

Imagine if you were burgled 35 years ago and then went on to win the lottery marry the woman of your dreams and have a couple of great kids and a great life. Then you met the guy who burgled you and he told you he had lost his job, was about to be made bankrupt and his wife had left him for a Villa fan. Imagine how happy that would make you feel?

Its a bit like that.
I think by losing you robbed yourselves really. Were you really expecting a handout from us or Bristol? 'ooooh we've lost so please one of you score to save us. Please sacrifice yourselves to save poor Sunderland. ooooh'

Delboycov

At least its honest, unlike you lot and your club.:p

Yeah it says there were 5 minutes to go and not 15 as your fans are mistakenly spouting and also confirms why the match was delayed....no cheating involved with that! I haven't seen anyone on here saying that the 2 clubs hadn't settled for a draw though, so where is the dishonesty on here?!!

C

chinnychebbend

I think by losing you robbed yourselves really. Were you really expecting a handout from us or Bristol? 'ooooh we've lost so please one of you score to save us. Please sacrifice yourselves to save poor Sunderland. ooooh'

We did not want charity. We expected and deserved effort and honesty. We got neither and hence we have NO RESPECT for either club. Its really clear at the end of the day.

Your club is the one who ultimately has to come to terms with what happened that night as it has had far more of a detrimental effect on you than us in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chinnychebbend

I can't wait until Newcastle hammer them in the league, it will be great

No doubt you will get your wish as our record there is pants.

Personally I can't wait till Hartlepool or Gateshead hammer you. Actually that's not true. I can wait at least another 35 years and it will still be funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread