Stuart Linnell is a Muppet !!! (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wasn't everyone praising Linnel and saying how great he was after the fans forum in pre season, as soon as he says something that isn't SISU OUT he is attacked and called a bum licker

It's the same with the telegraph/this forum, they/people often criticise and slam SISU but as soon as they point out that SISU are not the reason for all evil on earth they are called SISU rent boys

It's pathetic

Grendel

Wasn't everyone praising Linnel and saying how great he was after the fans forum in pre season, as soon as he says something that isn't SISU OUT he is attacked and called a bum licker

It's the same with the telegraph/this forum, they/people often criticise and slam SISU but as soon as they point out that SISU are not the reason for all evil on earth they are called SISU rent boys

It's pathetic

Totally agree. The best one was that MEP. She was the toast of the Forum when she started on her campaign. Then, when she found out more about the issues and starting laying into the council it was - SISU muppet, polticians should stay out of football etc. etc. CWR are in on it, The football league are in on it, Robbins was paid to say good things about SISU, the administrator is in on it.............

It is truly embarrassing.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I recognise his position- he has to play devils advocate and agent provocateur... not the easiest of roles. That said if his best journalistic persuasion is reliant on hypothetical questioning of a caller not so well founded in the art of communication as is he... then perhaps "muppet" isnt an unjust title?

Moff

Name me one progressive step- football wise since SISU tenure.. one thats all I ask?

Well I am sure if you check the forum a couple of years ago there were many who thought SISU were wonderful and progressive for employing that useless lard ball Thorn as manager.

I didn't hear so many berating SISU, as they called for them to stay loyal to Thorn, as a small hardcore of us called for the useless twat to be sacked before he got us relegated....which he did.

Well I am sure if you check the forum a couple of years ago there were many who thought SISU were wonderful and progressive for employing that useless lard ball Thorn as manager.

I didn't hear so many berating SISU, as they called for them to stay loyal to Thorn, as a small hardcore of us called for the useless twat to be sacked before he got us relegated....which he did.

Im still waiting for the one progressive forward step in footballing terms since SISU took control.....?

Relegated.
.............Playing assets diminished.
...............................................Playing its home games 35 miles away in a Town that doesnt bear its name.

Brilliant Blue Sky thinking ('scuse the pun)..... real "out the box" management strategy dont you think?
:blue:

lordsummerisle

Im still waiting for the one progressive forward step in footballing terms since SISU took control.....?

I mentioned them above.

I suppose that signing Fox, Dann, Westwood, Gunnarsson, and even Eastwood(cost about £1.5million, most fans rated him for years and laughed at Mad Mick for letting him go) should have been positive, but having them managed by that useless c**t Coleman immediately turned it into a negative.

The negative from that, to be fair, can't be put onto Sisu.

Still, we're lucky we had a "football man" at the helm at the time.

luwalla

Honestly I've never seen the problem with linnel previously.. Despite people always being on his back.. But I sat there today and listened to him be all nicey nicey and sympathising with the caller who had gone to Northampton last week, and he then went onto to say the guy just wanted to support his club... And he had the right to do so etc. he didnt chalange the guy, and dint try to make him feel bad fr going, quite the opposite.. Which is correct and all well and good @ I thought fair play, he's offering a balanced argument.. Then the guy came on that said he hadn't gone & wouldn't be going.. And linnell totally changed, no sympathy , No toleration of the guys view on things, challenging him on his stance & trying to argue against what the caller believed ..and his was certainly being no where near as nice to that guy!!

After that It was pretty clear which side if the line he resides on.. And that's not me being anti sisu, anti acl, pro this or pro that.. That's telling it as I heard it.. Impartial , and offering a balanced view ? he certainly was not!

Last edited:

CaptainMorgan

Honestly I've never seen the problem with linnel previously.. Despite people always being on his back.. But I sat there today and listened to him be all nicey nicey and sympathising with the caller who had gone to Northampton last week, and he then went onto to say the guy just wanted to support his club... And he had the right to do so etc. he didnt chalange the guy, and dint try to make him feel bad fr going, quite the opposite.. Which is correct and all well and good @ I thought fair play, he's offering a balanced argument.. Then the guy came on that said he hadn't gone & wouldn't be going.. And linnell totally changed, no sympathy , No toleration of the guys view on things, challenging him on his stance & trying to argue against what the caller believed ..and his was certainly being no where near as nice to that guy!!

After that It was pretty clear which side if the line he resides on.. And that's not me being anti sisu, anti acl, pro this or pro that.. That's telling it as I heard it.. Impartial , and offering a balanced view ? he certainly was not!

Totally agree. It's blatantly clear that Linnells' demeanour changes when he speaks to an anti sisu caller. It seems to get his back up. He surely cannot deny he is pro sisu, or more likely anti ACL. I wonder if he listens back to himself?.............Possibly the best thing about the Former Sky Blues Association not going to Sickfields, is that we don't have to listen to this sycophant plugging them over and over!

RFC you quoted me 3 times.. thanks!!

If hypothetical questioning is the best he can do as a professional journalist .. then well my auntie probably does have a pair and thus I should have been calling her Uncle?

elephanttears

I am confused. Who are you waiting for an answer from or are you just repeating the question and arguing with no one?

No, i said im waiting to see an answer to the question. Questions need answers. A question without an answer is not Good. Thats what im waiting for. What are you speaking to me for? do you have beef pal?

lordsummerisle

I am confused. Who are you waiting for an answer from or are you just repeating the question and arguing with no one?

For an Elephant, his memory appears to be quite poor.

Unless he only has the ears of course, but that would be just weird.

Moff

No, i said im waiting to see an answer to the question. Questions need answers. A question without an answer is not Good. Thats what im waiting for. What are you speaking to me for? do you have beef pal?

I was just asking who you were asking. So sorry I didn't realise it was your forum and I had to ask permission to post.
Do 'I have a beef', no, but you seem to.

RFC

I'm personally PRO 'Elvis' and the 'boys' and genuine 'SENIOR PRO's" who've bought into SP's "positive thinking".

Over the majority of years I've supported my Club (CCFC) far too much negativity has been included as 'baggage' IMHO!

Hundred and thousands want tickets for Preston game but I know WHY they'll probably be VERY DIFFICULT to obtain.

NOT BECAUSE SUPPORTERS WANT TO BUY THEM.

Please, please support 'Elvis' his Staff & the Squad - PUSB!

elephanttears

I was just asking who you were asking. So sorry I didn't realise it was your forum and I had to ask permission to post.
Do 'I have a beef', no, but you seem to.

Well ask next time. I was just asking if you had beef because im hungry, if i had beef i wouldn't have asked if you had any would i.

I'm personally PRO 'Elvis' and the 'boys' and genuine 'SENIOR PRO's" who've bought into SP's "positive thinking".

Over the majority of years I've supported my Club (CCFC) far too much negativity has been included as 'baggage' IMHO!

Hundred and thousands want tickets for Preston game but I know WHY they'll probably be VERY DIFFICULT to obtain.

NOT BECAUSE SUPPORTERS WANT TO BUY THEM.

Please, please support 'Elvis' his Staff & the Squad - PUSB!

I (we) do of course..I (we) crave to watch the team, but whilst these unscruplous clowns are at the tiller of the good ship sky blue, anchored in the wrong port, that wont be via monetary support I deeply regret. They can pay their own harbour fee until such time as they weigh anchor and sail off into the sunset or at very least berth the good ship back in the city of its making.

lordsummerisle

I (we) do of course..I (we) crave to watch the team, but whilst these unscruplous clowns are at the tiller of the good ship sky blue, anchored in the wrong port, that wont be via monetary support I deeply regret. They can pay their own harbour fee until such time as they weigh anchor and sail off into the sunset or at very least berth the good ship back in the city of its making.

On a site that craves bad analogies like a pregnant woman craves coal and sardine and banana sandwiches, this one stands out.

I salute you!

Users who are viewing this thread