Stuart Linnell is a Muppet !!! (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Wish this Prick would Jog On everytime I listen to him he sounds up SISU's arse...

Jobsworth Doughnut !!!

RFC

You're obviously not listening!
Professional broadcaster actually quoting "facts"!

covhead1

Stuart Linnell is a creep of the first order, some of the sisu arse licking comments he comes out with just show what a biased moron he really is

wozey

In the interests of fairness if the BBC upset the club they could be banned from broadcasting at home games and have no access to interviews etc so I guess he would be under some sort of pressure not to go all out on the attack

CarpyCov84

Stuart Linnell is a creep of the first order, some of the sisu arse licking comments he comes out with just show what a biased moron he really is

It's constant he gets in a paddy as soon as someone bad mouths or questions SISU....same callers on each week Juggy Etc all season ticket holders telling us how great is is at
Sixfields 1 text out of 30 slating SISU the rest happy as Larry talk about selective.The 1 caller who spoke sense about the tickets that were handed out for free in Northampton Linnell nearly had a stroke it's embarrassing !!!

percy

must admit the little bit i listened to was a bit disappointing. appreciate hes got to be professional but it was like he was defending and justifying their actions.

señor Santiago

Why are cwr commentating on ccfc games. They are not based in the coventry area.It is a local radio station to serve its community .

StevieM

Problem for me is that he maintains he has to keep some sort of professional impartiality, so likes to be seen as "devils advocate" putting both sides of the story as such.

This way he covers his own arse all the time, hence Fisher always gets an easy ride when interviewed by CWR.
What we need is a Paxman type who would ask the right questions which would not allow for bullshit answers and do some real journalist work (something that Linnell has never been) but that could perhaps jeopardise his "connection" to the club.

BackRoomRummermill

I thought he was quite balanced to be fair. He never stated that anyone was in the right or wrong. He said that everyone is entitled to his own opinion

Johnnythespider

I just don"t listen to him anymore, he ruins my Saturday. I"m going for the Swedish chef.

l327tgc

never heard so much crap in all my life,he is a supporter of the footbal club not employed by them,he,s a freelance reporter who deals in facts not fiction.i for one like listening to him because at the end of the day i dont hear much coming from the other radio stations.everyones good at saying crap behind a key board but not to good at speak face-face or on the phone.maybe you lot should try it you mite be suprised.

CarpyCov84

never heard so much crap in all my life,he is a supporter of the footbal club not employed by them,he,s a freelance reporter who deals in facts not fiction.i for one like listening to him because at the end of the day i dont hear much coming from the other radio stations.everyones good at saying crap behind a key board but not to good at speak face-face or on the phone.maybe you lot should try it you mite be suprised.

A question for you -

Are you a season ticket holder at Sixfields ???

ohitsaidwalker king power

Stuart posed the hypothetical question today to one of the callers;

"Imagine for one moment that it was CCFC who wanted to buy the stadium and not SISU.. would that be a good thing?"

and thats good journalism is it?
:blue:

chiefdave

In the interests of fairness if the BBC upset the club they could be banned from broadcasting at home games and have no access to interviews etc so I guess he would be under some sort of pressure not to go all out on the attack

not sure they would be able to ban CWR. don't they cover the games as part of a Football League contract with the BBC? if they refused CWR access to cover the games the BBC would be on to the league and they'd withhold our share of the media money. SISU aren't really in a position to be turning away any income at the moment!

l327tgc

not sure they would be able to ban CWR. don't they cover the games as part of a Football League contract with the BBC? if they refused CWR access to cover the games the BBC would be on to the league and they'd withhold our share of the media money. SISU aren't really in a position to be turning away any income at the moment!

if you listen to the games on the skyblue player its done by cwr

Grendel

Why are cwr commentating on ccfc games. They are not based in the coventry area.It is a local radio station to serve its community .

So you are not interested in CCFC then? So why are you on here at all?

Users who are viewing this thread