Strikers (1 Viewer)

steve82

Imagine if they used the Chaplin money to go and buy him and he scores loads more :(

That’s a given on the type of players they are as he only needs crosses in the box from good wide men and he will beat defenders a few times a game. He’s going to get that in corners alone. So the probability is higher.

I like Stockley, he will boost the title hopes but I’m sure Sunderland will weigh in with a bid too. What does surprise me a little is both have target men in the squad, Portsmouth have the performing Oliver Hawkins (who I still wish we’d of been interested in a while ago at Dagenham) while Sunderland have Charlie Wyke who’s just about to return from a PCL injury so need Stockley more than Portsmouth who also have Bret Pitman

Who says the target mans a dead art... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve82

Surely Bret Pitman is well worth a enquiry if Portsmouth land Stockley.

*Preston have reportedly triggered the release clause of Jayden Stockley a fee reported to be 750k, I expect this will be met by a few sides very quickly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

higgs

Surely Bret Pitman is well worth a enquiry if Portsmouth land Stockley.

*Preston have reportedly triggered the release clause of Jayden Stockley a fee reported to be 750k, I expect this will be met by a few sides very quickly

Could we offer chaplin as part exchange

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve82

Could we offer chaplin as part exchange

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m sure the Portsmouth fans might be happy.... tho by the book we don’t yet hold his full registration.

In all seriousness i’d prefer to roll the dice on getting a man to partner him and get more from his game than cut our losses just yet.

Spurs 'City Away Kit' Kit

I’m sure the Portsmouth fans might be happy.... tho by the book we don’t yet hold his full registration.

In all seriousness i’d prefer to roll the dice on getting a man to partner him and get more from his game than cut our losses just yet.

Agree, get Chaplin a partner he can play off - as I'm sure the original plan was with Biamou.

Users who are viewing this thread