Steve Evans (1 Viewer)

The Lurker

judging by the odds of 8/1 this morning and now 6/4 with skybet seems he might have let a few know after being on talkSPORT this morning about being either offered the job or an interview.

skybluepm2

As much as I'll always give any new manager an opportunity to prove himself before judging, I really think that this would be a huge step in the wrong direction.

Perhaps it's been in the offing for a while. He's been sniffing around for ages which is strange as he has no affiliation with the club. On the other hand someone may well have given him a heads up about how good our balti pies are..

Pipehitterz

Fantastic signing if true.
This guy knows how to get promotion from this division and is probably the most knowledgeable doing so.

Check his record, it's is better than any manager we've had previously.
You lot sound like girls blouses.

Bet you any money you'll be buying season tickets if we got promotion under him.

Chipfat

Promotion!!!! FFS he is Steve Evans not Merlin.. He will be very hard to keep quiet and find this would be a strange appointment for Sisu. He may get results but he will not be happy if he gets pissed about. In my opinion not a good signing for the club, doesn't fit for me.

CCFC88

He has just spent half a season working for Cellino, SISU will be a walk in the park for him

D

Deleted member 2477

Fantastic signing if true.
This guy knows how to get promotion from this division and is probably the most knowledgeable doing so.

Check his record, it's is better than any manager we've had previously.
You lot sound like girls blouses.

Bet you any money you'll be buying season tickets if we got promotion under him.
His record shows he gained promotion by cheating and comiiting fraud. Not by being a good manager

Pipehitterz

Best record i've seen for an incoming manager.
Can't see a ' fail ' anywhere on his record.

Clearly the fall guy at Boston. Even got his job back so wasn't the 'one ' to blame.

Said it before but none of the players that benefited actually complained did they

Thought you lot would love to squeeze more money out of a Stone? This guy did i'll well

PTA

I a

Clearly the fall guy at Boston. Even got his job back so wasn't the 'one ' to blame.

Said it before but none of the players that benefited actually complained did they

Thought you lot would love to squeeze more money out of a Stone? This guy did i'll well
i agree. We're in no position to reject a manager with as many promotions as him. Regardless of the fact he's a prick.

D

Deleted member 2477

Pmsl read the facts mate. He

pmsl read it mate he pleaded guilty and was convicted ffs are you his agent or promotions manager

oucho

As with SISU, if we win nobody will care. If we lose, all of a sudden everyone will care A LOT.

bawtryneal

I a

i agree. We're in no position to reject a manager with as many promotions as him. Regardless of the fact he's a prick.

Why do you say he is a prick. Have you ever met him. I have met him several times and you might call him a fat bastard but he is quite charming and witty and extremely hard working. Also, has had some great success as a football manager.

Pipehitterz

Why do you say he is a prick. Have you ever met him. I have met him several times and you might call him a fat bastard but he is quite charming and witty and extremely hard working. Also, has had some great success as a football manager.
easy, you'll make them believe your my other son and steves brother

ladywoodskyblue

People on here are clueless . Has anyone actually looked at Steve Evans record ? He's consistently achieved wherever he has been . Couldn't care about the controversy that surrounds him, the man can succeed and on a budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Vick from Alicante

for the sake of whats left of the club I hope not , whilst going the right way , stick with venus , try make the club a better prospect and attract a better , younger , hungry person with the ability to coach
He will be too busy developing the 79 houses on Ryton with his pals to be interested in running the footy side of things!

stevefloyd

That was in 2006 ...10 years ago when we was a half decentish team let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone

D

Deleted member 2477

minal law, a conspiracy is an agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime at some time in the future. Criminal law in some countries or for some conspiracies may require that at least one overt act must also have been undertaken in furtherance of that agreement, to constitute an offense.

Frostie

I'm not sure how much to read into his attendance at games of late. He attended at least 1 game last season as a guest of Steve Waggott whilst we were still going well.

Grendel

Gazolba

Appointing this guy will cause the list of SISUs atrocious decisions to increase by one.

Users who are viewing this thread