Steve Evans (2 Viewers)

lifeskyblue

As long as it isn't Teresa May or Timmy Mallet I'm not too fussed.

Timmy mallet would be great...we could play in intzy winzy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikinis. That should put a few opposition players off. Whilst their fans were laughing we would sneak a two goal lead.
And us fans would be rushing to the club stall to buy replicas...well hopefully not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Don't care if he's fat or thin still don't want him as manager he is a backwards step, whenever I hear him on Talksport he sounds like a right arse.

Captain Dart

My thoughts are the bookies haven't got a clue and its a small market so doesn't need much money put on anyone for the odds to change.
Its almost worth putting £10 on an outsider to see if their odds move.

Terry Gibson's perm

Who would you like then?

Ideally Steve Cotterill, part if the reason I don't want Evans is that I believe he is a smokescreen while the fans are moaning about him we will be forgetting the bigger issue the removal of Sisu.

Terry Gibson's perm

My thoughts are the bookies haven't got a clue and its a small market so doesn't need much money put on anyone for the odds to change.

I have heard Paddy Power say it they get twitchy with any reasonable bet, it's not like betting on a result people know the answer, I bet if somebody tipped you off and you tried to put a grand on it they wouldn't take the bet.

Sky Blue 1987

MV 1/8 odds on now, unless someone has put 10 grand on him i think sky bet might know something, Evans is 5/1 now from being 4/5 favourite

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

MV 1/8 odds on now, unless someone has put 10 grand on him i think sky bet might know something, Evans is 5/1 now from being 4/5 favourite
Trevor Peake anybody ?

Users who are viewing this thread