Steve Evans (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

The clue is in the offence
"Conspiracy"
I get that but what was Evans role. Theres a big difference between say him turning a blind eye to what was happening because he got better players and it being all his idea.

D

Deleted member 2477

So moff im all open ears to hear what evidence you have of him being the fall guy

D

Deleted member 2477

I suppose ched evans and marlon were also fall guys based on your expert. Knowledge

Moff

So moff im all open ears to hear what evidence you have of him being the fall guy

Equally what do you have that he wasn't? I clearly remember others being implicated including the chairman but Evans suffering the biggest fall. As you are such an expert perhaps you have all the evidence otherwise? I would love to hear it.

Oh and whilst you are at it, what do you know about the Criminal Justice system? I worked in it for quite a few years so perhaps you can share your expertise.

Skyblueweeman

Why do you say he is a prick. Have you ever met him. I have met him several times and you might call him a fat bastard but he is quite charming and witty and extremely hard working. Also, has had some great success as a football manager.

I work in the sports industry and very closely with a lot of clubs. I've heard the opposite just to balance it up.

Not met him first hand to be fair but the people I've heard it from, are sound people.

D

Deleted member 2477

Cd to conspire to commit an offence it has to more than merely comparitry. Ie he took an active role in the arranging, planning taking part in the offence.
He is as guilty as everyone else. Do you really think he pleaded guilty to an offence carrying a prison sentence as he felt sorry for his mates

D

Deleted member 2477

Equally what do you have that he wasn't? I clearly remember others being implicated including the chairman but Evans suffering the biggest fall. As you are such an expert perhaps you have all the evidence otherwise? I would love to hear it.

Oh and whilst you are at it, what do you know about the Criminal Justice system? I worked in it for quite a few years so perhaps you can share your expertise.
So do i moff and still do so answer the question instead of throwing it back

Otis

I get that but what was Evans role. Theres a big difference between say him turning a blind eye to what was happening because he got better players and it being all his idea.
Well he was found guilty and narrowly missed jail, so he obviously was involved to a degree for sure and this was over a 5 year period, so he would have to be turning quite a blind eye to not knowing it was going on I would have thought.

Was it just one mistake or is he dishonest by nature. Guess we will never know.

Does put me off having here though.

I didn't particularly want King here, but I accepted him coming, so I guess I would be the same with Evans.

Would rather a manager who was decent and honest though to be quite truthful.

skybluetony176

There must have been a smoking gun with his finger prints on ;)

Moff

So do i moff and still do so answer the question instead of throwing it back

He took the biggest fall above others, check the facts. He took the biggest rap and had the most to lose and the Courts made more of an example of him than anyone else. He was therefore the fall guy.

Now to throw it back at you, what evidence do you have to say otherwise. Answer the question and don't throw it back.

Oh and if you work in The Criminal Justice system, I would expect you to know the law. To commit an offence it has to more than preparatory, not comparity. Do you really know your stuff?

D

Deleted member 2477

Moff he took the biggest rap as he was the main instigator with the most evidence against him. Sorry about the spelling mistake but im doing this whilst working. Send me your email address and ill send you my qualifications if youde like to do the same.

At the end of the day fall guy as you put it or not he took an active park knowing what he was doing and not inocent so I dont want him.
Now if you dont mind I have a remand file to read

chiefdave

Cd to conspire to commit an offence it has to more than merely comparitry. Ie he took an active role in the arranging, planning taking part in the offence.
He is as guilty as everyone else. Do you really think he pleaded guilty to an offence carrying a prison sentence as he felt sorry for his mates
Yes I understand that but surely there must be more known about the actual details of the case seeing as it went to court.

Moff

Moff he took the biggest rap as he was the main instigator with the most evidence against him. Sorry about the spelling mistake but im doing this whilst working. Send me your email address and ill send you my qualifications if youde like to do the same.

At the end of the day fall guy as you put it or not he took an active park knowing what he was doing and not inocent so I dont want him.
Now if you dont mind I have a remand file to read

We can agree to disagree on Evans, but if you have a remand file to read, you have my sympathy!

PTA

Why do you say he is a prick. Have you ever met him. I have met him several times and you might call him a fat bastard but he is quite charming and witty and extremely hard working. Also, has had some great success as a football manager.
... I know, that's why i said we can't turn him down. And no I don't know him personally, but I know he acts like an arsehole in the dugout. I want him to be manager but not because he's a nice guy.

the rumpo kid

to be appointed on monday........according to......... wait for it.......... rumpo jr
well he was right about Mowbray going the week end before he went, so lets see what happends.

torchomatic

Fair enough. I've no opinion either way to be honest. I'll support him.

Captain Dart

to be appointed on monday........according to......... wait for it.......... rumpo jr
well he was right about Mowbray going the week end before he went, so lets see what happends.

Well I hope he has a diet & fitness coach on board, who could take advice about those topics seriously from Evans.

torchomatic

Well I hope he has a diet & fitness coach on board, who could take advice about those topics seriously from Evans.

Bit pathetic that, isn't it? If that were true then all managers would be in their twenties. Bob Paisley was a shit manager then presumably?

Captain Dart

Skyblueweeman

To be fair, every CCFC fan (maybe bar ccfcway) all saw Mowbray going. That wasn't exactly a bolt from the blue.

torchomatic

Not sure I can. Gives me a reason to boycott ;)

THing is we'll get who we'll get. Some will cheer, some will say "bloody SISU", I'll accept it and give Mr Manager a chance.

Captain Dart

bi-82140.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread