Steve Evans (3 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Supposedly after Coterill or a unamed manager from Scotland (assume within a Scottish club) as opposed to Evans or Pressley.

TM bookies favorite now apparently

sw88

Chief Commentator!
THing is we'll get who we'll get. Some will cheer, some will say "bloody SISU", I'll accept it and give Mr Manager a chance.

True. And I wouldn't boycott. I mean, a holiday is valid reason from being absent from my reporting duties. Quitting temporarily because of one person I didn't like would put me in the same bracket as Ann Lucus.

Rather be seen as being fickle applauding the manager when he helps us lift the champions league trophy than be like her ;)

Bob Latchford

judging by the odds of 8/1 this morning and now 6/4 with skybet seems he might have let a few know after being on talkSPORT this morning about being either offered the job or an interview.
Think he'd be very good at CCFC.

Sick Boy

He'd be a decent enough appointment for us and better than some of the dross of previous years.

The Reverend Skyblue

Yes Evans is an obnoxious,odious,aggressive, bigoted person who has a liking for all you can eat buffets ,but if he can get these players fighting for each other and come January bring in a couple of decent higher end league one players who can get us out this dreadful league ,he has my backing

Otis

Yes Evans is an obnoxious,odious,aggressive, bigoted person who has a liking for all you can eat buffets ,but if he can get these players fighting for each other and come January bring in a couple of decent higher end league one players who can get us out this dreadful league ,he has my backing
I will back him because he would be our manager, but I wouldn't like the bloke, or trust him, which is a shame.

I really liked Mowbray because he seemed a thoroughly decent individual.

Happy_Martian

I can understand people's derision of SE and his colourful financial background but using his weight as a negative, even in jokes, is ridiculous. I'd rather focus on his managing ability which seems to be fairly positive. Remember that Ron Atkinson wasn't a svelte 10 stoner when he arrived here and got no stick from fans and Mssrs Curtis and Sillett were in a similar weight bracket and had no management know-how yet took us to our greatest memory yet !

If Cotterill or Evans took on the challenge of SISU, I'd be a happy Martian.

Otis

I can understand people's derision of SE and his colourful financial background but using his weight as a negative, even in jokes, is ridiculous. I'd rather focus on his managing ability which seems to be fairly positive. Remember that Ron Atkinson wasn't a svelte 10 stoner when he arrived here and got no stick from fans and Mssrs Curtis and Sillett were in a similar weight bracket and had no management know-how yet took us to our greatest memory yet !

If Cotterill or Evans took on the challenge of SISU, I'd be a happy Martian.
I think you will find that over the past few years we have very much embraced a gallows humour.

Let's face it, even if we got Jurgen Klopp we would still be talking about how it will all go wrong for us.

Happy_Martian

Liquid Gold

I think you will find that over the past few years we have very much embraced a gallows humour.

Let's face it, even if we got Jurgen Klopp we would still be talking about how it will all go wrong for us.
Jurgen Klopp? He had Dortmund in the relegation zone the other year and couldn't even win a champions league!!!11!!! We should be looking at a higher calibre of manager

Users who are viewing this thread