Steve Brown steps down (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

In truth I don't care who runs the trust. Hypocrisy I do, however, not like.

That's why I mention Natalie Cox. I know nothing about her other than she did once stand up against ranson in a forum who dismissed her because she was a woman. However, she was widely ridiculed by many posters on here.

The very same posters, no doubt, who now say you shouldn't criticise if you haven't "done anything"

I don't think the trust feels like an inclusive body, I think it comes across as an exclusive "boys own" club where you go with the majority or you stay out

I have no real opinion of Mr Brown either. He came across reasonably well in the local media when interviewed.

However, the wasps stance he made on here I could not reconcile as a sensible viewpoint.

She was ridiculed, and lots of personal stuff to go with it. Ranson did dismiss her for asking what his strategy was, or something like that, which I didn't like at all. It seemed she was criticised on here too for being a woman, or "she doesn't speak for me". I guess that bit didn't stop when she moved on.

I attended a couple of the early trust meetings, and felt I had my say, as everyone else did. They listened to anyone who had a say and went with the consensus. That's fair enough I think.

I think you got the wording slightly wrong on your earlier post though, which reflects some of the responses.

georgehudson

osb, met natalie on several occasions, & yes i'd consider her as a true sky blue,
as, in fairness, i would almost 100% of the sbt,
the reason i say, almost, is, that,
at the last meting there was a grey haired bloke who was shaking his head @ most things
& writing stuff down & he disappeared immediately at the end of proceedings

Brylowes

That's why I mention Natalie Cox. I know nothing about her other than she did once stand up against ranson in a forum who dismissed her because she was a woman. However, she was widely ridiculed by many posters on here.

The very same posters, no doubt, who now say you shouldn't criticise if you haven't "done anything"

I don't think the trust feels like an inclusive body, I think it comes across as an exclusive "boys own" club where you go with the majority or you stay out

I have no real opinion of Mr Brown either. He came across reasonably well in the local media when interviewed.

However, the wasps stance he made on here I could not reconcile as a sensible viewpoint.
Grendel, you rubbish,abuse and blame everyone and everything going, the trust, Higgs, council, wasps, the FA,
EFL, Jimmy Hill, ACL, Tony Mowbray, CCC, Ricoh Arena, current players, former players, past owners, CET
Potentiall future owners, almost all on here the list is endless.

In fact of all the directly or indirectly associated parties, there's really only ever one that always seems to escape your wrath. Hmm.

skybluejelly

osb, met natalie on several occasions, & yes i'd consider her as a true sky blue,
as, in fairness, i would almost 100% of the sbt,
the reason i say, almost, is, that,
at the last meting there was a grey haired bloke who was shaking his head @ most things
& writing stuff down & he disappeared immediately at the end of proceedings
the grey haired bloke was father Christmas and his naughty list

covcity4life

You should have come to the last open meeting where the consensus was very clear that any action taken would have to be legal and moral. The "fighting" is not of the punch up variety it is a more an ongoing bid to wrestle back our club from the clutches of Sisu in a clever, non aggressive manner.

be that as it may, look at the guys twitter!!!!! he should not be allowed to lead anything. alot of cov fans will be the sort of people he hates

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ha ha ha ha ha. Coming from the king of duality. The only poster on here who has at least two opinions on everything so they can never be wrong. I stopped reading after that line. What an absurd oxygen thief you are.
You don't mean the guy that doesn't go to early rounds of cup competitions until "big clubs" are in them and then has a go at the 30000 that turned up to Crewe game, that guy?

dongonzalos

I say I don't have much time for those who sit back in their arm chairs and criticise those who go out and do stuff.(unless it is violent, unethical or illegal of course)
The criticism is usually more reflective of the insecurities of the armchair poster, than fair criticism of the doer.(IMO)
I don't know Natalie Cox, never met her but if she got off her backside and did stuff. I would have held her in higher regard than someone sitting at home throwing pelters at her for doing something. From the safety of their own office/living room when they are never going to do anything themselves. I think most would agree with that.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

be that as it may, look at the guys twitter!!!!! he should not be allowed to lead anything. alot of cov fans will be the sort of people he hates
I like your new Avatar ? Have you been working out in the Gym, you look fit. lol :jawdrop:

letsallsingtogether

I like your new Avatar ? Have you been working out in the Gym, you look fit. lol :jawdrop:
Well he has plenty of time as he doesn't go up the match.
Then again with the shit he speaks his head is probably fully of steroids.

Ian1779

I do hope that the first act of the new chair is to publicly condemn the presence of Wasps in Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread