Steve Brown steps down (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

he logs on here? whats his name? i hope i havnt passed judgement in this thread lool, dont know the guy from adam

covmark

This is Steve B50 on here right?
Fair play to the guy, he obviously loves the club and he has been willing to stand up and try and make a difference.
Always comes across as a decent fella on here, and doesn't deserve some of the stick he received earlier in this thread.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

covcity4life

the 1 with micky quinn as his avatar?

i think ive always liked his posts. this is hill83 fault for saying he shouted at people not singing sisu out!

torchomatic

Is he SteveB on here?

Always comes across well enough on here.

Interesting seeing Otis' comment knowing him a little bit. I like the fact that I don't know who any of you are and have never met any of you. I've visions of what a lot of you look like and reckon I'd be disappointed if I ever met you ;-)

Say Hi if I bump into you at a game.

George_Clooney-4_The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_TIFF09_(cropped).jpg

Otis

I think you will find its Mrs Brown who does most of the shouting at you and at Steve and at the rest of us.........scary lady ;)
I know Mrs. Brown too. Lovely lady and not at all as 'put it about' as AshbyJan's. :)

Generally Midfield

If its the same guy on twitter some of what he retweets is about ccfc but a lot is anti-muslim anti-immigrant stuff (apologies if its a different person!)

covcity4life

just read that twitter account. If it is him(and there is a pic) thats some dumb shit to tweet about. how can he be allowed to lead a fan group when he has so much hate for people?!

this is why i dont trust people who do meetings at a pub. there is a chav element about it. as we see here with mr sapphire

guy retweets britains first and the sun ffs.

clint van damme

is there no subject that can be posted on here which doesn't
A group of people who give up their own time to take the fight to the scum who are
Systematically killing our club, and all some can do is ridicule and dismiss.
It's like a couple of weeks ago when people were crying about people calling TF nasty
Names
, if this attitude is truly representative of the fanbase, then this club will certainly
Die on its arse.
I don't know anyone from the trust, but I appreciate their efforts on behalf of the fans,
in the face of unethical, devious and secretive owners, and it seems unsupportive
Supporters.

I don't want to get into this again mate but I'll just say no one was worried about Fisher, the complaint was because of one particular insult which, among other reasons, I don't feel should be used because it trivialises the crime.
Just my opinion, I'll say no more, if people are comfortable throwing it around then carry on, but just to re-iterate, I don't give a flying fuck about tim fishers feelings.

letsallsingtogether

This reply
Proof
'If ' you are one of the guys he sits with
If
Then you are childish and embarrassing that you cannot admit to then venom you and your friends have produced at the games home and Away
You will also know you have caused fisticuffs.and annoyance amongst Fans.

If you are one of them

You are non proving how childish you are with venomous retorts to every post on this thread in a childish manor.

This is why we do not follow you, and I do not care one hoot if you dislike me, it really does not enter my thoughts what you think, a don't think of you at all
Venom what a pile of crock.
Funny how you don't think of him at all but feel you have to reply to him.
As for following him keep replying theres a good chap :)

letsallsingtogether

just read that twitter account. If it is him(and there is a pic) thats some dumb shit to tweet about. how can he be allowed to lead a fan group when he has so much hate for people?!

this is why i dont trust people who do meetings at a pub. there is a chav element about it. as we see here with mr sapphire

guy retweets britains first and the sun ffs.
Chavs love it :)
what does it mean?

dongonzalos

Thanks for the passion and effort Steve. It's a thankless task as this thread highlights. Still it's easy to be a critical expert from a faceless forum membership. You put your head above the parapet so you can hold it high.

Great post, bang on.
The man highlights the clear difference between the faceless armchair warrior on here and a person actually prepared to do something about their convictions.
I have respect for one and complete contempt for the other.
Criticism on here probably eminates from and is reflective of the jealously inside those who don't have the guts to go and do things themselves.
Well done Steve fair play for your work sticking up for the club and the fans, the majority of whom appreciate it.

NorthernWisdom

I don't always agree with the things thr Trust say or do, but I have respect for Steve and others for stepping forward and trying to do something.

Yup.

One thing I will say is that he stopped the Trust from stepping over into the abyss when Sixfields happened. There was a rocky start, but he then realised it doesn't help if we were all going to want to kill each other. It takes proper strength of mind to be prepared to change tack.

Now I'm sure our personal views on many things, club and elsewhere, differ quite wildly ;) and clearly on this thread some others have a different opinion. All I can do however is go on how I found him, and I'll thank him for not dividing the Trust at that point, and being prepared to listen to alternative viewpoints. That's a bigger achievement than maybe it seems on one level.

In that respect... I'm kind of hoping a new campaign group doesn't lead us down the line of People's Front of Judea, however.

Bob Latchford

Steve Brown has stepped down as Chairman of The Sky Blues Trust. It's on the SBT site tried to put a link up but it won't have it on this stupid phone.
Thanks for your time and effort Steve . best wishes fella !

Users who are viewing this thread