Steve Brown steps down (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Steve Brown has stepped down as Chairman of The Sky Blues Trust. It's on the SBT site tried to put a link up but it won't have it on this stupid phone.

hill83

Ha, I've just realised he's the bloke I thought was broken hearted sky blue a couple of seasons ago who was having a go at someone for not singing Sisu out.

olderskyblue

I think this is a shame. He's someone who clearly cares about CCFC, and gave up a lot of his time being involved with the trust.

The problem is, there's a lot who share his caring, but not many who will put that amount of effort in.

Pipehitterz

We all care.
We all have different ways to go about.

Whilst I agree his time has been spent on the cause, it can be argued that that time 'as not been well spent and we've only had one success in the first March a few years ago. I would have expected more since then.
His pals at games have been very ' un productive at most games, and actually have been very vile and rude to fellow Fans, and on occasions has made people fight between each other through their tactics.

All very very horrible stuff.

How ever productive they think they're being, nobody will follow there's men because of the vile abuse they have spread through the terraces.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not sure what all of the alliance stuff and joining forces stuff is about. What's the difference?

ccfcway

I'm not sure what all of the alliance stuff and joining forces stuff is about. What's the difference?

surely as we are all ccfc fans we should only have one support group, which caters for locals, Londoners and those overseas ?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

We all care.
We all have different ways to go about.

Whilst I agree his time has been spent on the cause, it can be argued that that time 'as not been well spent and we've only had one success in the first March a few years ago. I would have expected more since then.
His pals at games have been very ' un productive at most games, and actually have been very vile and rude to fellow Fans, and on occasions has made people fight between each other through their tactics.

All very very horrible stuff.

How ever productive they think they're being, nobody will follow there's men because of the vile abuse they have spread through the terraces.
What an utter load of rubbish

Pipehitterz

Have they? How about a bit of evidence? Oh and I really really dislike you
This reply
Proof
'If ' you are one of the guys he sits with
If
Then you are childish and embarrassing that you cannot admit to then venom you and your friends have produced at the games home and Away
You will also know you have caused fisticuffs.and annoyance amongst Fans.

If you are one of them

You are non proving how childish you are with venomous retorts to every post on this thread in a childish manor.

This is why we do not follow you, and I do not care one hoot if you dislike me, it really does not enter my thoughts what you think, a don't think of you at all

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This reply
Proof
If
Then you are childish and embarrassing that you cannot admit to then venom you and your friends have produced at the games home and Away

If you are one of them

You are non proving how childish you are with venomous retorts to every post on this thread in a childish manor.

This is why we do not follow you, and I do not care one hoot if you dislike me, it really does not enter my thoughts what you think, a don't think of you at all
Yes I am. Have never caused a fight with anyone. Have never caused a fight re CCFC have though stopped a couple. Where have my replies been venomous? Obviously you would like them to be,for what reason I can only surmise. And obviously you think about us because you said you disliked us.

WestEndAgro

This reply
Proof
If

If you are one of them

Otheer
Again, can it not get personal and a bit petty either way?

Piss of Nick you NIMBY

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Again, can it not get personal and a bit petty either way?
Wait just a minute. We are being accused of doing something just like I was before on this site, and I am not having some faceless poster on here accusing me of doing something I haven't. You didn't stop it then why are you trying to stop it now?

Nick

Administrator
Wait just a minute. We are being accused of doing something just like I was before on this site, and I am not having some faceless poster on here accusing me of doing something I haven't. You didn't stop it then why are you trying to stop it now?

Do you mean like at the start of the thread when I edited a post and said:

Can it be kept as about the trust rather than personal?

Which was before you even posted.

WestEndAgro

Ah ok, crack on getting personal and abusing a bloke who doesn't really log on here much.

Just don't think it's fair, whether I agree with his views or not.

It was a joke, I suppose I should have used a smiley.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Do you mean like at the start of the thread when I edited a post and said:

Which was before you even posted.
No during the sixfields era. I appreciate you did post it this time but excuse me if defend myself against made up posts. Also don't you think it's strange that every time there is some sort of initiative these sorts of posts appear? But then again perhaps I'm being paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread