St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Why do you need to worry about brexit? you clearly have everything going for you, big house, nice car and lots of money.

Wouldn’t describe a Fiesta as that big a car to be fair

Corrado

You still get free papers up there? I forgot what it's like to slum it in a semi tbh.
I cant figure out if you are genuinely boasting about living in a (I'm being generous) 380K house or not. Trust me living in a detached house round there is nothing to boast about, not saying they are bad houses but certainly nothing to big yourself up about. Semi's on my street go for more then that

Nick

Administrator
I'm not normally tbh. But look at the shit I've had thrown my way since is signed up. The little clique on here didn't like my opinions as they differed to theirs. If the owner of this forum suffers that bad with paranoia then maybe new members shouldn't be allowed to join up.

There's no paranoia, you proved my point exactly.

ccfchoi87

I'm not normally tbh. But look at the shit I've had thrown my way since is signed up. The little clique on here didn't like my opinions as they differed to theirs. If the owner of this forum suffers that bad with paranoia then maybe new members shouldn't be allowed to join up.

All these dodgy accounts always say it’s a ‘clique’ on here. In my eyes it couldn’t be more of the opposite, no one gets on at all!

The coventrian

I cant figure out if you are genuinely boasting about living in a (I'm being generous) 380K house or not. Trust me living in a detached house round there is nothing to boast about, not saying they are bad houses but certainly nothing to big yourself up about. Semi's on my street go for more then that
I'm not boasting at all . I'm just a normal guy who works in a factory. I made a bit of money doing houses up and worked my way up. 380k? And another 100k on though lol. I've no plans to stay here long term. We'll downsize in 2/3 years. I don't particularly like being referred to on the internet as basically some tramp by some stuck up arsehole who lives around corner from me. Of course I'll bite.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes I'm intrigued to know who I am.
Get over to the EU thread and liven it up a bit. Full of remainers moaning how thick all the brexiteers are ! Surely you must have been there ?

Users who are viewing this thread