St Andrews (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

I get it's not ideal but really, not going for the rest of the season over £2 is pretty dramatic. Although I can't say I blame you as an individual, Coventry and Warks for some reason has the some of the flakiest football fans around.
OK I’ll try again to explain I posted this before, I don’t live in Coventry so that’s my first travel, Well even though I am a season ticket holder, after yesterday that’s it for me, I’m not going again until we return. Wasps were playing so couldn’t park in the street, only car park I could find up by Novhotel cost me £10. Left home at 11:30 and got back at 7:20, then on the Ricoh coach they told me the tickets were going up by 40 percent to £7. Plus on the walk back I got soaked. When we were at the Ricoh I left home at 1:30 to pick up my mates inCoventry and got back home at 5:50 and parked for £5. So I’m sad but I’mout, my mates just won’t go to Brum

Nick

Administrator
OK I’ll try again to explain I posted this before, I don’t live in Coventry so that’s my first travel, Well even though I am a season ticket holder, after yesterday that’s it for me, I’m not going again until we return. Wasps were playing so couldn’t park in the street, only car park I could find up by Novhotel cost me £10. Left home at 11:30 and got back at 7:20, then on the Ricoh coach they told me the tickets were going up by 40 percent to £7. Plus on the walk back I got soaked. When we were at the Ricoh I left home at 1:30 to pick up my mates inCoventry and got back home at 5:50 and parked for £5. So I’m sad but I’mout, my mates just won’t go to Brum

Why not get picked up from White Street? Why not drive a bit further to Brum and park on the road for free with a short walk to the ground? You would save both time and money.

There are plenty of other options.

You paid a tenner to park further away from the Ricoh to walk for a coach when you can park pretty much next to St Andrews for free.

Wiseoldfool

The train is cheaper anyway
Yeah and I have just noticed there are going to be huge problems on west midland trains every Saturday until Christmas.
That's why I posted this which is going to make it harder for a few weeks,but there are a few other coaches being organised.The roost pub run a good service,
Bedworth&Nuneaton fans,Leamington,I think the sky blue supporters run a coach and Christ the King may as well.So if anyone really wants to go and support the team don't give up do a bit of research and choose what suits you best.Just thought of another Dhillons brewery.

Grendel

That's why I posted this which is going to make it harder for a few weeks,but there are a few other coaches being organised.The roost pub run a good service,
Bedworth&Nuneaton fans,Leamington,I think the sky blue supporters run a coach and Christ the King may as well.So if anyone really wants to go and support the team don't give up do a bit of research and choose what suits you best.Just thought of another Dhillons brewery.

what is the problem with trains? I don’t see anything on the London midland site?

Grendel

Why not get picked up from White Street? Why not drive a bit further to Brum and park on the road for free with a short walk to the ground? You would save both time and money.

There are plenty of other options.

You paid a tenner to park further away from the Ricoh to walk for a coach when you can park pretty much next to St Andrews for free.

Quoting 40% rather then £2 is also an interesting way of getting the message out there

torchomatic

Wow, so less than half of our previous lowest ever crowd !
Didn't we get lower than a 1000 for he's at the Ricoh in this competition?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I thought at the start of the season It was said the travel was going to be subsidzed £7 a coach will bring in £360 I was talking to someone the other day who organises trips to Skegness in the Summer and they get 1 for £500 is that cheap or a city coaches dear?

Grendel although not 1 wanting to strike when i worked. If someone feels strong enough that they want to withhold their labour it does not make them "scum" does it?

Users who are viewing this thread