St Andrews (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Right let’s sort the facts:
- club we’re paying 1.2 million a year in rent, they asked to negotiate - the council said no
- they were told £24 million for 50% food and beverage money for 50 years.
- yes - they broke the lease it got us out of the above lease.

all that time those questions were asked the council tied to parachute wasps in.
Yes - Northampton was suicide, but we managed to come back because the club couldn’t survive. But there was a spare arena.

move forward - wasps buy the arena with a 250 year lease just after we return. For less than £24 million, were now at their mercy.

owners in February whilst still in a legal battle make EU complaint against the council that can’t pulled.

April: they lose the battle and are told - stop legal proceedings against Wasps and we can negotiate.

no proceedings against wasps, the complaint becomes public (telegraph reports that it was public interest, but didn’t think the wasps buying the Ricoh was - had to be a secret)

wasps want us to pay for any wrongdoings that are found or move out,

options are - Agree to the above or move out.

we get it - SISUs legal battle has screwed us, but ultimately they can agree to them stupid terms. We as fans need to Financially support the club or it dies.

what do you suppose we do? The new stadium in Coventry is bollocks - the council have already tried their best to spanner up woodlands.

The coventrian

What's your point this time?

You have shown you know fuck all about everything else you are going on about old nightclubs instead.

As I said hours ago, no different to all the other accounts that try that shit and then end up looking a c**t.
What are you on about you massive spastic? We broke the lease didn't we. Get your head out of fishers arse you dumb c**t.

The coventrian

- club we’re paying 1.2 million a year in rent, they asked to negotiate - the council said no

all that time those questions were asked the council tied to parachute wasps in.
Yes - Northampton was suicide, but we managed to come back because the club couldn’t survive. But there was a spare arena.

move forward - wasps buy the arena with a 250 year lease just after we return. For less than £24 million, were now at their mercy.

owners in February whilst still in a legal battle make EU complaint against the council that can’t pulled.

April: they lose the battle and are told - stop legal proceedings against Wasps and we can negotiate.

no proceedings against wasps, the complaint becomes public (telegraph reports that it was public interest, but didn’t think the wasps buying the Ricoh was - had to be a secret)

we get it - SISUs legal battle has screwed us, but ultimately they can agree to them stupid terms. We as fans need to Financially support the club or it dies.

what do you suppose we do? The new stadium in Coventry is bollocks - the council have already tried their best to spanner up woodlands.
Woodlands? We don't want a shit stadium here so fuck you.

The coventrian

We were paying inflated rent but wages were over 7m a season do the maths mongol

Nick

Administrator
What are you on about you massive spastic? We broke the lease didn't we. Get your head out of fishers arse you dumb c**t.

Answer the questions put to you for a start.

What assets were stripped?
Were we tenants of the Ricoh when Wasps bought it?

You don't seem to like that you were figured out straight away, you shouldn't have made it so obvious.

Spastic? Ironic really.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Richard Keys is now number 2 in the list of dickhead cov fans
I get his point - we broke a lease we couldn’t afford but we’re paying 7 million in wages.

but I suppose when he says “asset stripping” he’s talking about the players we sold conveniently not realising that we’re probably selling them and not replacing because the wage bill was too high

Skybluefaz

I get his point - we broke a lease we couldn’t afford but we’re paying 7 million in wages.
but I suppose when he says “asset stripping” he’s talking about the players we sold conveniently not realising that we’re probably selling them and not replacing because the wage bill was too high
I'm sure in there somewhere there will be a point.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I'm sure in there somewhere there will be a point.
I don’t agree with him, but that’s effectively what he’s trying to say.

“Stop complaining about the lease - Player Wages were too high... if only we sold more players we’d have been able to afford the lease”

that’s his point

The coventrian

I don’t agree with him, but that’s effectively what he’s trying to say.

“Stop complaining about the lease - Player Wages were too high... if only we sold more players we’d have been able to afford the lease”

that’s his point
Exactly.
Have you got a detached and an Audi RS4 though?
No he probably doesn't but I guess he doesn't pay 2.5k a year in council tax. So you pay that much nick for your 1 bedroom banana flat?

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Exactly.

No he probably doesn't but I guess he doesn't pay 2.5k a year in council tax. So you pay that much nick for your 1 bedroom banana flat?
But you also talk of asset stripping? The only thing we sold were players. So we were possibly trying to remedy the 7 million wages?

like I said before what do you want the club to do - you’ve said ask fisher about the new stadium and then said “we don’t want no shit stadium at woodlands”

The coventrian

But you also talk of asset stripping? The only thing we sold were players. So we were possibly trying to remedy the 7 million wages?

like I said before what do you want the club to do - you’ve said ask fisher about the new stadium and then said “we don’t want no shit stadium at woodlands”
There is no solution my friend. We're fucked. Breaking the lease done that but you cant say that on here.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

There is no solution my friend. We're fucked. Breaking the lease done that but you cant say that on here.
If we’re fucked then why are you here?

breaking the lease got us out of a very damaging contract, the way they did it - yes was stupid but that’s why the campaign to get them back took place.

right now though - the council have sold the arena and expect us to fund their project in Wasps. We can’t agree to that.

the only option is to play at St Andrews. If you’ve given up, then fine - give up but don’t come on here and sit there slagging people off that are trying to keep the club alive.

Corrado

Are you questioning my credentials as a city fan? Your the only one on here that's been hostile. Is it because I don't subscribe to your blinkered pro sisu views? Is it because I don't hate wasps? Is it because I don't hate the telegraph? Is it because I don't hate gilbert? Is it because I don't hate the council? Don't worry though nick,I don't live on the internet like you so I wont be on your forum 24/7 like you and your click.
Wait, hold on... You like the telegraph??

Grendel

I think he should start on the Eu thread as well

Users who are viewing this thread