St Andrews (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I have dealt with it. The council are cunts. But do you honestly think that if we were sitting Tennants the council would parachute wasps in? Would they fuck. Sisu would drag the through every court in the country and quite rightly so.
I think the only one on Tennants is you. Is there an offer at the One Stop

As for the coffee invite shouldn’t you ask your mum and dad first?

The coventrian

You know exactly what I meant.

You said you'd never go to birmingham but you do away games. If we drew Birmingham away in the FA Cup would you go?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why don't you support nuneaton? After all if you lot didn't turn your back on your local club you might be a league club by now?

Grendel

I'm a 46 year old man who works at land rover (25 years). Knock on my door and see the response you get for your patronising shite you pedal.

An expresso?

fernandopartridge

I have dealt with it. The council are cunts. But do you honestly think that if we were sitting Tennants the council would parachute wasps in? Would they fuck. Sisu would drag the through every court in the country and quite rightly so.

We were sitting tenants, so you agree with JR2.

Grendel

priceless

thekidfromstrettoncamp

You must be the lefty. You want CCFC to survive ( I assume as a fan of such long standing) but you aren’t prepared to put any money in by buying a ticket at St. Andrews.
As a long standing fan myself I am not prepared to put any more money towards these shysters since they came in 2007 they have had a few thousand pound of MY money what have the custodians of MY club done with it.They have been the worst owner we have ever had and thats saying something, taken MY club down 2 divisions broke a legal binding agreement and then took steps to make sure it was never paid.Took MY club away from COVENTRY the name is in the title.They should never have put MY in this situation all last season it was obvious what was going to happen and the EU complaint put the tin hat on it .

Sick Boy

As a long standing fan myself I am not prepared to put any more money towards these shysters since they came in 2007 they have had a few thousand pound of MY money what have the custodians of MY club done with it.They have been the worst owner we have ever had and thats saying something, taken MY club down 2 divisions broke a legal binding agreement and then took steps to make sure it was never paid.Took MY club away from COVENTRY the name is in the title.They should never have put MY in this situation all last season it was obvious what was going to happen and the EU complaint put the tin hat on it .

At least we aren’t owned by the London Wasps’ owners, that’d be far worse.

Nick

Administrator
That's a no then.

What's your point this time?

You have shown you know fuck all about everything else you are going on about old nightclubs instead.

As I said hours ago, no different to all the other accounts that try that shit and then end up looking a c**t.

Users who are viewing this thread