St Andrew's it is then (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Tile Hill also very linear, starts just past Whoberley and goes all the way to nearly Balsall common.
Watch yourselves. SISUs agents are all over social media. Probably on here too.

You have been warned.

View attachment 16024

I've said it before but it's worth repeating, he was sat across from me on the train on the way to an away game last year and he is one of the most boring cunts you'll ever encounter.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Killing CCFC doesn't kill SISU. People seem to get that mixed up.

They also forget about Wasps being involved with takeover plans.

Im not mixing the two, killing/damaging CCFC is about the only way Wasps have of damaging SISU. Previously that was about stopping legal action id think but now that SISU have stated they'll do just that i can only assume Wasps want them forced out.

clint van damme

Killing CCFC doesn't kill SISU. People seem to get that mixed up.

They also forget about Wasps being involved with takeover plans.

Whenever I hear that I always thing of the those cows are far away scene in Father Ted. It's literally impossible for some people to get their head around it.

Nick

Administrator
Im not mixing the two, killing/damaging CCFC is about the only way Wasps have of damaging SISU. Previously that was about stopping legal action id think but now that SISU have stated they'll do just that i can only assume Wasps want them forced out.

Do you think killing CCFC will damage SISU?

It's like a parent neglecting their kid and the punishment being somebody kicking fuck out of the kid they beat anyway.

I think people just make out that SISU will be damaged (not CCFC) so they can back it.

Ring Of Steel

Fuck ‘em. Nothing to do now apart from get to St Andrews and get right behind them to stay up. No point getting wound up about Wasps and the council now, whatever my own views are on SISU we are now all in with them- it’s a new ground with them or we live with the very real doubts around whether the club continues to exist in a few years, the clock is ticking.

I get why some people won’t think the same and I see some right pricks elsewhere already boycotting this & boycotting that- but fuck them too, all about getting to St Andrews and supporting them as much as possible, not sure what else is left to do.

Ring Of Steel

It's like a parent neglecting their kid and the punishment being somebody kicking fuck out of the kid they beat anyway.

I think people just make out that SISU will be damaged (not CCFC) so they can back it.

SISU could wake up tomorrow and decide they’ve had enough, close the club down, deal with the very difficult questions from their investors & just move on. It’s a huge mistake to think that by destroying CCFC they destroy SISU- they do not.

SISU own City so yes, if that asset is harmed and its value decreases that will inevitably cause harm to the owner. I very much doubt it's going to have the impact that i assume Wasps desire but that is what i think they (Wasps) are doing.

Any thoughts? Thinking another council should arbitrate

I'm pretty sure 'commercial confidentiality' would be used to prevent publication under an FOI request. It could still be worth an attempt, you may want to look into possible routes of appeal if you think the relevant body is witholding something that they shouldn't though

Ring Of Steel

Facebook is melting:

‘I’m finished after my first game as a 5 year old 60 years ago, fuck Shitsu, Fuck Birmingham City and all you St Wankdrews scabs I’m done whilst Shitsu own the club‘

first off, why do these idiots always feel the need to tell everyone how long they’ve been going to games before announcing their departure, and secondly I have a shitsu, she’s next to me now with a bone, and I resent the link between my dog and this big mess- give me the name of this individual please.

Ring Of Steel

SISU own City so yes, if that asset is harmed and its value decreases that will inevitably cause harm to the owner. I very much doubt it's going to have the impact that i assume Wasps desire but that is what i think they (Wasps) are doing.

I massively doubt that tbh, they’re protecting themselves and saying “I don’t give a fuck” to the fallout.

shmmeee

Any thoughts? Thinking another council should arbitrate

Arbitrate what? The issue has been the same from day one: Wasps want Sisu to do something Sisu don’t want to do and have one lever to pull to try and make them do it. Sisu can and will resist that lever and Wasps will continue to try and pull it. Each for the same reason: the “prize” on offer for maintaining their current stance is potentially worth far more than a deal is.

Until the state aid/whatever legal avenue is next completes that’s how it’ll remain.

Our best hope is the EU is quick to say something. Anything at this point.

Nick

Administrator
Fuck ‘em. Nothing to do now apart from get to St Andrews and get right behind them to stay up. No point getting wound up about Wasps and the council now, whatever my own views are on SISU we are now all in with them- it’s a new ground with them or we live with the very real doubts around whether the club continues to exist in a few years, the clock is ticking.

I get why some people won’t think the same and I see some right pricks elsewhere already boycotting this & boycotting that- but fuck them too, all about getting to St Andrews and supporting them as much as possible, not sure what else is left to do.

I still won't go as far as to say "in all with SISU". You can still be very wary, love CCFC and hate the other pricks.

Nick

Administrator
Arbitrate what? The issue has been the same from day one: Wasps want Sisu to do something Sisu don’t want to do and have one lever to pull to try and make them do it. Sisu can and will resist that lever and Wasps will continue to try and pull it. Each for the same reason: the “prize” on offer for maintaining their current stance is potentially worth far more than a deal is.

Until the state aid/whatever legal avenue is next completes that’s how it’ll remain.

They also want a "third party" to be indemnified too.

Sky Blue Pete

That’s depressing but you have a quick mind so the efforts should be at Eu or Sisu to chase it up

shmmeee

Good it hasn’t just been dismissed quickly

Depends what you want. Every chance it’ll take years to resolve so probably doesn’t make much difference if it goes ahead assuming we have a new ground in five years.

shmmeee

That’s depressing but you have a quick mind so the efforts should be at Eu or Sisu to chase it up

Im not the right person to ask for positive action right now. I go through fits of football induced optimism, but my stance has long been it’s out of our hands and down to two people to resolve, this just reinforces that. We can just sit and watch and hope the club is in a decent state once it’s all over.

CCFC54321

So then the question is, Ricoh a white elephant, or will City change their new stadium plan and go back to the Ricoh?

To me (even though I am biased), it seems daft to have a purpose built , empty stadium just sitting there, while we go off and build another purpose built stadium.
Good question. I think when Wasps do eventually go under (and they will) then the Ricoh comes the focus but if wasps are hanging in there Within the next two years of which I doubt then the Warwick uni site Has to go ahead.
The five year window I think gives wasps the opportunity to go under and if not the new site gets a spade in it!

Users who are viewing this thread