St Andrew's it is then (4 Viewers)

Otis

The staff webpage mentions the Lotus plans and nothing about the stadium because the Lotus thing is happening and the stadium thing is at an early agreement stage. It's why we didn't hear about the Lotus plans until it became more than that.
Stop speaking so logically. It seems so misplaced.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Facts, their will be no light rail for8 years, no new road for 8 to 10 years, without them no new stadium for 8/10 years. Are you going to be happy going to St Andrews for 8 years?

No Ricoh without a train station. Stadium opened 2005. Train station opened 2016.

As long as the plans are in place it would seem that's OK.

Hobo

Playing at St Andrews is not ideal, but there are worse places to be.

I really hope the Warwick Uni ground project is serious and the joint statement gives me hope. It is the sort of project with Warwick Uni's reputation and HS2 development I could see SISU getting investors on board for.

We need our own stadium and leave the Ricoh to London Wasps and CCC.

Adge

Obviously we have alot of away day only fans on twitter right now..

Problem is, they've as much chance of getting an away ticket with reduced capacities as I have of tongue punching Kelly Brooks fartbox in the next 70 years
Well you have one or two on here aswell! No problem getting a ticket for away games all last season without a season ticket and with bigger capacity stadiums for the forthcoming season (when fans are let in) there will be even more to go around for the away fans.

mark82

Well you have one or two on here aswell! No problem getting a ticket for away games all last season without a season ticket and with bigger capacity stadiums for the forthcoming season (when fans are let in) there will be even more to go around for the away fans.

I think he means if there are still reduced capacities in place. Won't be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread