St Andrew's it is then (5 Viewers)

skybluesam66

I would love us to have a good season, Wasps to beg us to come back , and us to tell them to fuck off. They can then stick the indemnity where the sun dont shine

Frostie

Disappointing but not surprising.

Fair play to them for calling out the indemnities & cleverly done too.
"We can't say the reasons why but they're the same as last year when it was down to the totally unreasonable indemnities" (Paraphrased obviously!)

Hopefully helps fans see the real stumbling blocks so they back the team this time.

It needs the likes of the Telegraph, CWR & the Trust to call Wasps & the Council out on it though... Won't hold my breath.

Fergusons_Beard

Some reght knobheads on Twatter.

Most of them can’t even fuckin read so can’t see the statement the club have released.

Hands fuckin tied and of course even Shmeee can agree that if going back to the Ricoh is detrimental to CCFC then they shouldn’t go back.

I hope they fuckin go under those scabby Wasp bastards and everyone who voted for those cunting council twats should be fuckin ashamed of themselves.

Yes I am fucking angry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Evo1883

Really gutted about that and honestly can't see me getting a season ticket now

I doubt you will have to worry about that anyway at first as I doubt the capacity allowed will allow for anymore than last seasons renewals

Johnnythespider

It is pretty obvious from the statement that the council has stuck it's beak in, in which case you do wonder what they're so afraid of?
They're afraid of being left with an empty stadium, this is hard to take but i will be there again next season, one thing this does do is put pressure on the club and it's owner's to follow through with these Warwick uni plans, there will need to be proof of this stadium happening quite soon or fans could lose heart quite quickly.

chiefdave

Huge shame but not a lot of options from our side if Wasps are still making ridiculous demands.
It is pretty obvious from the statement that the council has stuck it's beak in, in which case you do wonder what they're so afraid of?
You don't need the investigative powers of Simon Gilbert to work out the council are the unnamed third party!

Evo1883

Imagine having a council like ours
giphy.gif

covcity4life

Gutting. Wsnted tonsee chsmpionship footy back in cov

We need Warwick plans to be real

And wasps to continue losing money

Council csnt be allowed win this 1 when it's all said and done

SeaSeeEffCee

Quite funny watching Wasps claim that nothing dodgy went on between them and the council in regards to them getting the stadium in the first place and then turning around and going out of the way to make sure they do the council's bidding.

Tommo1993

And anyone who said a deal was close or done. First hand, second hand, whatever - fuck you! I’m not angry, you are!

ccfcway

sadly not surprised at all. ongoing case still impacts wasps even if it isn't against them. year 2 away from coventry, only 4 more till we are back home and the stadium is built.

if st sndrews isnt renewed for the 22/23 season, likely to have 2 years at the hawtorns

doesnt feel anywhere near a blow as last years did

Users who are viewing this thread