1 SISU
2 Council
3 Wasps
4 Anne Lucas
5 Tim Fisher
6 Sunderland
7 Leicester
8 Villa

But it’s a tight title race where Wasps have the momentum to be crowned champs...... the fucking wankers.....
1. CCC
2. Wasps
3. SISU

SISU were top of the file when we moved to Sixfields and were second to CCC when the Ricoh was sold to Wasps.

The last three months have told me SISU have been fucked over by CCC and Wasps.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

MTK

Hopefully the club will have planned for the worst case scenario of the ground share being needed including considering season ticket prices, whether there will be print at home tickets and match packages etc. From a practical point of view, I’d find it difficult to attend all games and therefore to renew my season ticket, but a reduced price might tempt me. For attending individual games I’d definitely like a print at home option. Getting to the ticket office at the Butts isn’t impossible but it can act against a spontaneous decision to go to the match. Will walk up prices be the same as buying in advance for the same reason. Anyone have any inside knowledge of when ticket information and prices might be available? For the undecideds, some other information might help. For example, it’s a 20 min walk from Adderley Park station, which is a straight train from Coventry. Is there a good pub on the way to the ground? If you get the bus, are there day tripper tickets, even family tickets, that reduce the cost? I can obviously look all this up myself but it might win a few waverers over if it was all presented in a positive, we can do it kind of a way.

chiefdave

I read that according to Cardiff University, when Swansea were promoted to the Premier League, in the first season it was worth £60m or so to the local economy...
I don't get why the council isn't helping the football club if these number are anywhere near accurate...
Portsmouth Council did a study before their loaned the money to buy the ground and that was millions a year even with them being in L2 at the time.

Is there any other council in the country that would assist in doing so much damage to the local economy?

wolfie

So if the lease reverts to the Council, you think that they will resell it to a SISU owned CCFC.............on the cheap !!

No, but as I said, I can but dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just seen a video from moz, completely one sided. Disappointing.

He didn't mention the promise to build trust and potential ownership of the Ricoh when we came back from Northampton. It was all about sisu refusing to drop the legals. (The same line as Gilbert)

Moaning that as a fans group nobody listens, I assume he was trying to be ironic about it?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Wouldn't work, they could tell from the smell.

Seriously have you been down there lately!!!
No I haven't been there recently , the last time i went was when i was wearing flared trousers, a mullet haircut and you could stand on the terraces drinking a pint of beer, happy days.

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

He didn't mention the promise to build trust and potential ownership of the Ricoh when we came back from Northampton. It was all about sisu refusing to drop the legals. (The same line as Gilbert)

Moaning that as a fans group nobody listens, I assume he was trying to be ironic about it?

Also with nowhere else in the city to return to and any new stadium being a total fantasy we are exiles for the foreseeable. No white knight either, which virtually every other screwed up club eventually gets

Otis

Also with nowhere else in the city to return to and any new stadium being a total fantasy we are exiles for the foreseeable. No white knight either, which virtually every other screwed up club eventually gets
Not going to happen is it, not with the excessive valuation Sisu have put on the club.

Ashdown

Within 1 week of returning to the Ricoh SISU told everyone we were leaving as soon as possible. Well here it is, hope you're all delighted.

Otis

Not going to be a popular opinion but we’re better off with SISU in charge rather than the consortium that took Dale Evans seriously.
Yes, I agree.

I have heard of Due Diligence, but never Dumb Diligence. This was the latter.

It sort of reminds me of Mike Bassett and the Benson and Hedges selection off the fag packet.

Grendel

ccfcway

Are we really back to the everything Tim Fisher says is 100% true routine? Thought we'd all moved past that.

so what's the plan to get back, tell me its not sit it out in Birmingham and wait till Wasps go bust and hope CCC don't go looking elsewhere and come to CCFC owners and ask them to come back ?

Surely building a ground is our best bet ?

chiefdave

so what's the plan to get back, tell me its not sit it out in Birmingham and wait till Wasps go bust and hope CCC don't go looking elsewhere and come to CCFC owners and ask them to come back ?

Surely building a ground is our best bet ?
I don't think there is a plan to get back. I've posted that in a few threads already. But just because there's not a plan doesn't mean I suddenly start believing everything Fisher comes out with.

As I've said elsewhere we'll only return if either Wasps do a complete 180 or we build a new stadium and even if we do intend to build a new stadium the council seem determined to make it as difficult as possible by only doing the bare minimum required of them legally. That means even if you do believe that is the plan you could easily be looking at 10 years or more before it becomes a reality.

Its the exact same reason I've been saying for months pressure should be concentrated on Wasps. Irrespective of how we ended up in this situation they are they ones who hold the key.

Voice_of_Reason

I don't think there is a plan to get back. I've posted that in a few threads already. But just because there's not a plan doesn't mean I suddenly start believing everything Fisher comes out with.

As I've said elsewhere we'll only return if either Wasps do a complete 180 or we build a new stadium and even if we do intend to build a new stadium the council seem determined to make it as difficult as possible by only doing the bare minimum required of them legally. That means even if you do believe that is the plan you could easily be looking at 10 years or more before it becomes a reality.

Its the exact same reason I've been saying for months pressure should be concentrated on Wasps. Irrespective of how we ended up in this situation they are they ones who hold the key.
Absolutely ! Wasps are in critical condition financially and on the verge of going bust. On this occasion SISU are the victims of Wasps sheer stupidity in making unreasonable demands. Be patient and we could well end up owning the Ricoh.

ccfcway

Absolutely ! Wasps are in critical condition financially and on the verge of going bust. On this occasion SISU are the victims of Wasps sheer stupidity in making unreasonable demands. Be patient and we could well end up owning the Ricoh.

Who is "we", it wont be the club

Are you assuming that should it be empty, this time the council would sell to SISU ?

Magwitch

Would be fine, but who is we ?

chiefdave

Are you assuming that should it be empty, this time the council would sell to SISU ?
I think people would be wise to the fact The Ricoh was available again and therefore the council would be under pressure to properly market it with everyone bidding on the same thing.

Certainly don't think they'd get away with conducting a sale in secret again.

Users who are viewing this thread