Sordell - How Many Goals ? (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

As things stand I would like us to try 4-4-2 with Tudguy up with Sordell....this would be my start xi with players available.

RCC GK
DKE RB
Haynes LB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Jones LW
Reid RW
Gadhzev CM
Rose CM
Tudguy ST
Sordell ST

Subs: Burge, dke, Harries, Spence, Lamerias, K.Thomas, G,Thomas,

However looking like 3-4-3 like this.

Rcc GK
Haynes LWB
DKE RWB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Harries CB
Rose DCM
Gadhzev DCM
Lameiras ATT
Reid ATT
Tudguy ATT

I prefer my side though! :)

skybluetony176

If he gets used properly with decent forwards to play off him

Only seen the one friendly game but from that and what I've read about the others he looks to have a fire in his belly I've not noticed before. So long as he brings that and gets a start first game I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the first name on the team sheet.

Nick

Administrator
Only seen the one friendly game but from that and what I've read about the others he looks to have a fire in his belly I've not noticed before. So long as he brings that and gets a start first game I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the first name on the team sheet.
Even last season he seemed to make a but of difference when Armstrong wasn't on form

Held it up well and brought others into the game, and got a couple of goals too

skybluetony176

Even last season he seemed to make a but of difference when Armstrong wasn't on form

Held it up well and brought others into the game, and got a couple of goals too

He was doing that well at the Rugby friendly. Talking to everyone around him and running the game. Considering it was a friendly with mainly academy players I thought he showed a lot of passion. It seemed to mean something to him.

Gaz71

I think Tudguy is underused and underrated, lots of people who sit near me constantly moan about him even when he's warming up.
For me he holds the ball up well and is very good in the air which may be good with Jones and Reid getting lots of crosses in.

Captain Dart

I think Tudguy is underused and underrated, lots of people who sit near me constantly moan about him even when he's warming up.
For me he holds the ball up well and is very good in the air which may be good with Jones and Reid getting lots of crosses in.
I don't think he is as underused as you think, maybe his body isn't up to a run of full matches? Anyway he is highly effective as an impact sub.

stevefloyd

He was doing that well at the Rugby friendly. Talking to everyone around him and running the game. Considering it was a friendly with mainly academy players I thought he showed a lot of passion. It seemed to mean something to him.
I think he was made captain wasn't he?

Ranjit Bhurpa

An optimistic 22. If it's a good enough guess for the Euro 2016 Prediction League champion - Music Dating - then it's good enough for me.

Gazolba

Sordell will get less than 10 goals because he wont start every game.

chiefdave

Would hope for 20 from at least one of our forwards. Not sure its cut and dried that Sordell will be the main forward, think that might still be up for grabs.

stevefloyd

We all thought the same before last season started and boy o boy was we all surprised..lets hope for more of the same this year

Reactions: vow

no_loyalty

Looks like he was a regular penalty taker at previous clubs so will say an optimistic 15

dongonzalos

As things stand I would like us to try 4-4-2 with Tudguy up with Sordell....this would be my start xi with players available.

RCC GK
DKE RB
Haynes LB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Jones LW
Reid RW
Gadhzev CM
Rose CM
Tudguy ST
Sordell ST

Subs: Burge, dke, Harries, Spence, Lamerias, K.Thomas, G,Thomas,

However looking like 3-4-3 like this.

Rcc GK
Haynes LWB
DKE RWB
Ricketts CB
Willis CB
Harries CB
Rose DCM
Gadhzev DCM
Lameiras ATT
Reid ATT
Tudguy ATT

I prefer my side though! :)

You don't think Jones will start in the
3-4-3

PTA

Sordell's goals depend on Mowbray getting the best out of him. He's got to have the ability as he was playing in the prem for Burnley a few years ago, so it just needs to be brought out in the right system. I think Tudgay's better though.

dongonzalos

Changed my mind
I think he will score 1-3 and move on in January
After a speedy loan signing comes in over the next few weeks and keeps him out of the team

ccfcway

Great_Expectations 0
COVKIDSNEVERQUIT 2
skybluedan 3
NorhernWisdom 4
Singers_pore 5
magicmanfan 5
Earlsdon_Skyblue1 5
robbieray 5
AFCCOVENRY 5
IMissMAF 6
Covstu 6