Sordell - How Many Goals ? (2 Viewers)

vow

Captain Dart

vow

Just remember the tune for when the season starts!

He will score goals, he will just score more and more.

He will score goals, that’s what we signed him for.

Sordell's on fire, your defence is terrified

Sordell's on fire, your defence is terrified

Sordell's on fire, your defence is terrifed

Sordell's on fire, na na na na na na na na na na na

vow

Or replace Sordell with Tudgay!

Bugsy

He is saving himself for wen it matters...PUSB

Top goal scorer in league 1..CTID

rupert_bear

Armstrong got 20 some penalties amongst them, Murphy 10 so we need Sordell and a partner whoever that might be, to better than that will depend on what system we play. I want more goals from other areas more regularly, nowhere near enough from midfield for seasons

speedie87

To get promotion we probably need to score 80 goals. can't see 80 goals in the current squad

Sordell 7
Tudgay 5
Jones 3
Reid 4
Ruben 4
Vlad 3
Thomas 4
The whole defense 4

Terry Gibson's perm

To get promotion we probably need to score 80 goals. can't see 80 goals in the current squad

Sordell 7
Tudgay 5
Jones 3
Reid 4
Ruben 4
Vlad 3
Thomas 4
The whole defense 4

Unless we get a lot of own goals we will be relegated with that amount of goals

stupot07

Nice to see many writing a player off before the season has even started. Keep it up lads.
I think I was quite generous with my prediction, but I'm feeling I have been over optimistic. Its not particularly him, but for system for me. What's the point of playing wingbacks, then only playing 1 striker?

We're basically been playing this

------------------GK
-------CB-------CB--------CB
WB-------DCM-DCM-------WB
--------AM----------------AM
--------------------ST

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Otis

I think I was quite generous with my prediction, but I'm feeling I have been over optimistic. Its not particularly him, but for system for me. What's the point of playing wingbacks, then only playing 1 striker?

------------------GK
--------------------ST

Wingbacks is usually 3-5-2, or 5-3-2 depending how you want to look at it.

FRY-CCFC

------------------GK
--------------------ST

Tbf, we've not looked short of goals in pre-season.

I'll give it a chance but hopefully Mowbray has sense to change it if it's not working unlike Pressley where it took him till late October to revert from 5-3-2.

stevefloyd

Having watched him and to be fair only in pre season he doesn't look an instinctive striker, he had an opportunity last night and tried to get that better clearer shot at goal, you can't blame someone for that but an instinctive striker for me would have just toe prodded or something to get a shot on target, he also had a couple of half chances and sort of snatched at them not showing the composure, now that could be early season lack of match sharpness, I hope it is because he holds the ball up well looks strong on the ball but for me he is not going to be a goal machine although obviously I hope he really shoves those words down my throat. I think he definitely needs a strike partner and he also needs the midfield to get up and support him so he can lay the ball off to them
Its a mean 6 for me

Users who are viewing this thread