Sol Campbell (1 Viewer)

rob9872

How fast can he run and how clever is he?
I'm saying neither and must follow his English mother. We've not even started on men vs women or sexuality to bring a whole new level of running swmiming and quadratic equations

Macca

A sea of white people not liking ‘the race card’ shocker.

How many black managers are there currently?

Sea of white people not bathing in sea of shame because idiot can't get top job shocker

Find a more worthy example and use the race card when it is truly relevant or you weaken the cause

better days

Interesting piece in The Times sports section today about Campbell
He was recently interviewed for another managerial role. Although the club were impressed with his passion he hadn't done his homework and knew nothing about the club and couldn't name a single player

Nick

Administrator
Interesting piece in The Times sports section today about Campbell
He was recently interviewed for another managerial role. Although the club were impressed with his passion he hadn't done his homework and knew nothing about the club and couldn't name a single player

Have you got the link?

Did he just roll up and say that he was one of the best players in the world so should get the job?

usskyblue

Sea of white people not bathing in sea of shame because idiot can't get top job shocker

Find a more worthy example and use the race card when it is truly relevant or you weaken the cause

Find a more worthy example ? The lack of black managers is the point in itself. But, free of charge m8, just for you, I’ll throw in the free passes handed out to unqualified white ex-players (even for the England job) while black coaches are told to ‘get their badges’.

So they get their badges. And still don’t even get a fucking interview. Even from clubs that signed up for the Rooney Rule trial.

Macca

Find a more worthy example ? The lack of black managers is the point in itself. But, free of charge m8, just for you, I’ll throw in the free passes handed out to unqualified white ex-players (even for the England job) while black coaches are told to ‘get their badges’.

So they get their badges. And still don’t even get a fucking interview. Even from clubs that signed up for the Rooney Rule trial.

Better, well done

Sol Campbell is still a c**t

m8

Evo1883

Started reading the thread got bored after the first “it’s racism “comment .

The best person should get the job end of story , sol Campbell has been ignored for years as let’s be honest he’s a bit of a prick.

Chris houghton on the other hand , is an exceptional Manager who conducts himself brilliantly on and off the pitch , hence he continues to get work at big clubs or good clubs

End of story

Magwitch

Not sure why Campbell’s being labelled as a “bit of a prick” I must have missed something I’ve not heard of him for years.

SkyBlueScottie

Sol Campbell what an excellent centre half he was, particularly for Arsenal and England. Always seemed to struggle against Dion though. There is no doubt that certain attitudes prevail in Football, and certain beliefs dictate decisions are made when looking at a person's background and heritage. I believe it was Southampton's academy that were implicated about such stereotypes. IE black players can't be used in the middle of the park to dictate the pace of the game, therefore this had lead to them producing white players to appease other clubs who may buy them.

Last edited:

fernandopartridge

Sol Campbell what an excellent centre half he was, particularly for Arsenal and England. Always seemed to struggle against Dion though. There is no doubt that certain attitudes prevail in Football, and certain beliefs dictate decisions are made when looking at a person's background and heritage. I believe it was Southampton's academy that were implicated about such stereotypes. IE black players can't be used in the middle of the park to dictate the pace of the game, therefore this had lead to them producing white players to appease other classes bs who may buy them.
Oxlade Chamberlain? Yes he's mixed race but his Dad as a black footballer.

tisza

Another vacancy being filled by a foreign coach - brit out at Saints, Austrian in.
Any wannabe British manager for the top 2 divisions (regardless of colour) has to understand they are competing against candidates from all over the world.
Brings it to just under 50% in top. 2 divisions now.

oucho

I didn't like it when Sol was giving off about how he'd have had more of an England career if he was white. So far as I can see, the England camp have always picked on ability in modern times, as the careers of the likes of Paul Ince, Rio Ferdinand and others has shown. Race was no barrier to any of those guys and I'd extend that out to Sol.

Captain Dart

All going Pete Tong
upload_2018-12-8_15-36-10.png

Nick

Administrator
Of course when he does badly (he inevitably will, all managers do) he'll be held up by the racists as the reason black managers don't get jobs...

I think his stock will grow massively if he goes into Macclesfield and saves them from relegation.

They are now 1 point from safety. When he went in they were 7 points behind Notts County.

robbiekeane

Of course when he does badly (he inevitably will, all managers do) he'll be held up by the racists as the reason black managers don't get jobs...
Well while you’re quite right in that there will be some racist idiots who do that, I for one am not racist at all but will be having a nice little smile if he does shit because of his incredible arrogance. Schadenfreude and all that

Users who are viewing this thread