So how well SHOULD Thorn be doing? (1 Viewer)

Actually if "playing for him" equates to wins can you please advise when this will actually START on our travels?

Playing for him equates to playing for him. Not wins. You said wins, which kind of sums of why you think what you do. You need to look at our situation and lower your expectations of our manager.

No I think the cliche is nonsense to be honest but if a team has the worst way record in Britain it hardly justifies a comment at all really does it? Tactics win matches not a great big love in.

But having a good enough football team also plays a part no?

Grendel

Playing for him equates to playing for him. Not wins. You said wins, which kind of sums of why you think what you do. You need to look at our situation and lower your expectations of our manager.

I think the bar is set low enough. Believe me my expectations of this manager are about as low as it gets.

Grendel

But having a good enough football team also plays a part no?

Well he scouted them apparantly. Other than the young players who he seems to prefer than some of his own finds.

If you're expectations are so low it's no wonder we don't see you on here after a win. You must be having fits.

Well he scouted them apparantly. Other than the young players who he seems to prefer than some of his own finds.

Yes but all his best finds have been sold haven't they? Leaving him with the 'duds' and some inexperience. Hardly a fair deal is it?

Users who are viewing this thread