Snoz sell out (2 Viewers)

Grendel

It will only influence weak minded fools. If John Sillett had come on the radio and said that everyone should jump in front of a train then how many would do it?

He gave his opinion and it happens to be different to what some people think and now he's getting accused of being "against fans", which is totally untrue.

I can't see what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Nor can I. I can be fairly passive on most football issues but this is ridiculous. Sillett was a shrewd, tactical manager far better than he himself tried to portray. Look at some of the comments of people who played under him during that GREAT period in our history. Now he is irrelevant, senile and apparantly according to the Beatles admirer a bit player in the most succesful day in our history. Occassionally the supporters of the club embarrass me - today is such an occassion?

Grendel

Nor can I. I can be fairly passive on most football issues but this is ridiculous. Sillett was a shrewd, tactical manager far better than he himself tried to portray. Look at some of the comments of people who played under him during that GREAT period in our history. Now he is irrelevant, senile and apparantly according to the Beatles admirer a bit player in the most succesful day in our history. Occassionally the supporters of the club embarrass me - today is such an occassion?

As an aside the Beatles admirer it seemed journeyed to Nutwood and now is a Dickens character

Users who are viewing this thread