Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Sky

Speedie's Head

Fan Favourite
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Messages
2,304
Reaction score
1,386
Why are we not getting a fair share of games on Sky? Just the away game at Sunderland so far. I think all the other games tonight are on the red button - what's going on?
 
Think it’s the old ‘refs and TV are against us’ paranoia.
 
Why are we not getting a fair share of games on Sky? Just the away game at Sunderland so far. I think all the other games tonight are on the red button - what's going on?
This ain't a midweek game. It's a rearranged Saturday game I believe?

Stop with the paranoia
 
All these 1-0's, not exciting enough for sky. Robins out

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
 
How many times have Sunderland be on? It's great to see the lads on telly occasionally when you can't get to games, it's nothing to do with paranoia, I'm getting fed up...
 
This ain't a midweek game. It's a rearranged Saturday game I believe?

Stop with the paranoia
Although all the championship games being played and televised tonight are also rearranged games.
 
How many times have Sunderland be on? It's great to see the lads on telly occasionally when you can't get to games, it's nothing to do with paranoia, I'm getting fed up...
Every single Cov game is live on TV...... If you know you know.
 
Rearranged Saturday game under the 3pm blackout, so not part of the fixtures allocated for broadcast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom