Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Match Thread Coventry City vs Newcastle United [PL] (H) - CBS Arena - Mon 12 October (8pm KO) (11 Viewers)

Lewis Hall played very well for England however Tuchel kept him on to long though! He looked a bit jaded when he came off!
 
Watching that video posted above, I'm fancying Rudi to be key for us.

2-0 win
 
Wife's daughter who works at a well known hotel chain in Coventry had to email a Newcastle fan to advise that due to overbooking at the hotel she unfortunately had to cancel his reservation for Monday night.

Shortly after she received a telephone call from said guest and it went like this .......

' I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING OFFICE AND KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN'

The world is full of scum and for that I truly hope we give Newcastle United a right good hiding on Monday night and that low life has the most awful evenings experience ever.
 
Wife's daughter who works at a well known hotel chain in Coventry had to email a Newcastle fan to advise that due to overbooking at the hotel she unfortunately had to cancel his reservation for Monday night.

Shortly after she received a telephone call from said guest and it went like this .......

' I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING OFFICE AND KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN'

The world is full of scum and for that I truly hope we give Newcastle United a right good hiding on Monday night and that low life has the most awful evenings experience ever.

Christ I hope she reported that to the police.
 
Wife's daughter who works at a well known hotel chain in Coventry had to email a Newcastle fan to advise that due to overbooking at the hotel she unfortunately had to cancel his reservation for Monday night.

Shortly after she received a telephone call from said guest and it went like this .......

' I'M GOING TO DRAG YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING OFFICE AND KICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD IN'

The world is full of scum and for that I truly hope we give Newcastle United a right good hiding on Monday night and that low life has the most awful evenings experience ever.

What a wanker
 
Ticket question;
How many tickets can I buy on my account (ST holder) and if I buy a ticket - being a season ticket holder, will it go to my wallet or to my email!?
A couple of people at work fancy going. They don't have an account.
 
Hopefully a few make a decision over the weekend. Does make the decision to class this as Cat A even more bizarre when it’s a school night on tv yet Fulham and Sunderland both Cat C on a Saturday
 
What a humdinger that was

Bradford fans:
"Going down! Going Down! Going Down!"

Coventry fans:
"What's it like? What's it like? What's it like?"

Genuinely the only thing I remember about it.
 
Last edited:
I think the last goal we scored in a home game in the PL was against a team from the north east.

Who was the scorer and who was the opponent?
 
Sounds like Haji Wright won't be back till November at best according to todays press conference :(

What a joke, if he had broke his leg he would have been back sooner.
 
Bradford fans:
"Going down! Going Down! Going Down!"

Coventry fans:
"What's it like? What's it like? What's it like?"

Genuinely the only thing I remember about it.
The Mexican wave.
 
Hartson on easter monday wasnt it? Scrappy 1.0 v Sunderland?
My memory is of a half-decent performance.

That may have been in context of the season, though.

I remember thinking that Jay Bothroyd looked decent.
 
Know people that want them without accounts.
Asked prior, can I buy them and forward by email or not!?

I think you can get them to register and buy them, or register and you add them to your network and buy them on their behalf, (Im assuming theyve made general sale?)

That would be dependant on whether previous purchase history is a condition of buying for this game.
 
Was not able to go to this game initially, so put my tickets on the exchange, does anyone know if they have not been brought, if you can get them off again!
 
DO YOU GREER?

Don't bother replying, you've got nothing to say I want to remotely read after that comment.
You sound like a barrel of laughs. I fear the internet may not be the best place for a Bad Boy like yourself.
 
Last edited:
Was not able to go to this game initially, so put my tickets on the exchange, does anyone know if they have not been brought, if you can get them off again!
The excchange is open despite there being 1k tickets still available?!
 
The excchange is open despite there being 1k tickets still available?!
Same problem as previous matches apparently. Tickets only open to either previous purchasers or those who've bought a membership. Totally support rewarding fan loyalty but it's really short sighted to be managing this in a way whereby effectively any new supporters have to buy a membership in order to buy their first tickets, that's not the way to ensure we have a full crowd at every home game.
 
Same problem as previous matches apparently. Tickets only open to either previous purchasers or those who've bought a membership. Totally support rewarding fan loyalty but it's really short sighted to be managing this in a way whereby effectively any new supporters have to buy a membership in order to buy their first tickets, that's not the way to ensure we have a full crowd at every home game.
If they weren't a bit stringent then they would have Newcastle fans buying tickets in the home end
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom