Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

There hasn't been a fallout
I suspect Robins doesn't think Max is a Championship level player and will allow him to leave if he can find a club
Max has been great and loves the club and fans
Witness his recent donation to the season ticket fund
Most clubs have players like this, whole hearted and generous but perhaps not of the standard as you go up the leagues
He will be remembered for years for the right reasons, not like so many overseas mercenaries
Overseas and domestic mercenaries, we've had plenty of the former

cc84cov

Feel a bit sorry for Max. He really made an impact on those crucial last games in the L2 promotion. Out for a year, then showed great attitude last season to get himself back in the picture, and scored goals. I would keep him around, as there’s plenty of players who have got better as they got older. We’ll need 4 strikers across a 46 game season anyway

Feeling sorry Will have you relegated real quick he’s been paid well he’s done ok it’s that time

Bugsy

pusbccfc

Bapaga beats a man better than any player I can remember for a few years. Bit like when Moussa fancied it and ran rings.

higgs

Bapaga beats a man better than any player I can remember for a few years. Bit like when Moussa fancied it and ran rings.
Is he good enough to have an impact in the championship this season?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SkyBlueGuy

Has any one see highlights posted anywhere yet? The streaming company mentioned in their communication after the game that:

"These matches will be made available on demand by the end of the day free of charge for everyone who purchased a ticket, using the same passwords already provided"

Doesn't seem to be working for me?

Kieranp96

Has any one see highlights posted anywhere yet? The streaming company mentioned in their communication after the game that:

"These matches will be made available on demand by the end of the day free of charge for everyone who purchased a ticket, using the same passwords already provided"

Also haven't had any luck with the vod, there's not highlights but there is the goals on twitter, nothing of decent quality though.

skyblue025

Biamou scores great goals , but not a great goal scorer. Hope he gets a good move but probably not a Championship player. We can't be sentimental over players. If he goes he leaves on a high rather than seeing his contract out as an u23 player. He deserves better than that.

Last edited:

Legia Sky Blue

Biamou is clearly 4th in line now and his chances barring injuries, are likely to be sub cameos at best. We need 4 forwards to fill out our squad and I get the impression MR is being fair to him given his service to us in telling him the reality, but giving him the option of staying as 4th choice or moving on.

D

Deleted member 4439

I think the chance to replay was always part of the supposed deal anyway.

It looks like the system isn't set up for replays from ccfc news page, whereas it is from the Posh's page. Yet it won't accept my password from the Posh link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky Blue Harry H

Remarkably - I went on the Posh forum again today to see if there were any post match comments, and there has not been a single post about anything today! Chairman is expecting to win the league, yet has a fanbase that has so little interest that they can't be bothered to engage on their forum on a single issue?! Don't like to say tinpot about any club, but.....

Humiliating apology - they have 2 forums - none since yesterday on the one, but the other, there is activity. My bad !

cc84cov

Remarkably - I went on the Posh forum again today to see if there were any post match comments, and there has not been a single post about anything today! Chairman is expecting to win the league, yet has a fanbase that has so little interest that they can't be bothered to engage on their forum on a single issue?! Don't like to say tinpot about any club, but.....

Humiliating apology - they have 2 forums - none since yesterday on the one, but the other, there is activity. My bad !
Tidy enough at times but JCH for me is awful to watch I don’t see them winning the league

Users who are viewing this thread