Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (5 Viewers)

steve101

£5 well spent. Eccles looked class. Loved it when he made a tackle in the second and then nonchalantly brought it forward and made the pass. Mason tigerish. Won so many 50/50s. Thompson did well. Jones some moments of quality including his goal. Baka worked hard and s brace will help. Bapaga lots of potential. Lafferty battled well after coming on. Hillsner showed some good stuff, just needs to get fit. Same for Kastaneer. Robins must be pleased overall. Just need to cut out the occasional sloppiness.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know Max loves the club and I think it's sad if we're letting Kasta come on ahead of him (unless a move is imminent) Somebody in League 1 must surely be willing to take a punt on him. His youtube of goals would sell him alone. For what he has done for us, he deserves to be treated with respect imo.

Evo1883

I know Max loves the club and I think it's sad if we're letting Kasta come on ahead of him (unless a move is imminent) Somebody in League 1 must surely be willing to take a punt on him. His youtube of goals would sell him alone. For what he has done for us, he deserves to be treated with respect imo.

Massively overrated by our support though... Sorry but it's true

djr8369

Agreed. Happy to admit it’s probably time for him to move on but deserves not to be embarrassed.

aloisiwouldhavescored

I hope we never get another stream from 42live again... absolute garbage
Must have been lucky. We had a great watch from start to finish, good clear picture and no loss whatsoever. First time we have had streaming and no problems.

lifeskyblue

Are those of you who watched those two games feeling more optimistic about the upcoming season?

As optimistic as I was after Rangers...more optimistic than after Swindon. Have been impressed especially by the youngsters. I’m sure Robins satisfied by pre season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steve101

It does seem strange. Maybe something happening in the background.

djr8369

£5 well spent. Two good team performances with lots of individuals showing what they can do. Very happy with Hamer and O’Hare and Jones. Baka did very well. Great showing from some of the younger guys, Rowe, Bapaga, Eccles etc. Already a bit worried about Hilßner. He showed some flashes of technique against rangers but doesn’t look like he has got up to speed. I know he had a knock though so fingers crossed for him.

covcity4life

£5 well spent. Two good team performances with lots of individuals showing what they can do. Very happy with Hamer and O’Hare and Jones. Baka did very well. Great showing from some of the younger guys, Rowe, Bapaga, Eccles etc. Already a bit worried about Hilßner. He showed some flashes of technique against rangers but doesn’t look like he has got up to speed. I know he had a knock though so fingers crossed for him.

Worried? He did 2 beautiful passes/layoffs and had a good long range shot

Only bad.mlment was kicking ball to far infront as he is not fastest but still won a throw in

Nout to be worried about

Bugsy

Skyblue_LDN

I struggle to make it through one game Without falling asleep annoyingly let alone two. Enjoyed what I saw though!

Sky Blue Harry H

Massively overrated by our support though... Sorry but it's true

Difference between being overrated and liked/loved/whatever. For me he has improved each year (particularly following that lengthy injury)Regardless, i can see that he may have come to the end of his spell here, but giving Kasta game time ahead of him (despite the amusement factor) is a bit rich. unless, as said, he is about to move and they don't want to risk injury.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I struggle to make it through one game Without falling asleep annoyingly let alone two. Enjoyed what I saw though!

I'm the same. Always fall asleep watching footy on the TV. Sat night usually the earliest night of the week for me watching MotD.

Wierdly can't listen to most music though even on a low volume cos it keeps me awake.

Users who are viewing this thread