Match Thread Sky Blues v Boro (double header)? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I cant wait to see the state of this forum if we lose two matches in the same day :LOL:

giphy.gif

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

As it's our last friendly we must be playing a first XI in one game, so the other will be a development squad. I'd have thought the managers will have agreed which one will be the first team game and which the development as would be pointless each one being a first XI v development. Won't learn a great deal from it.

At the moment though difficult to know who might be available.

steve cooper

The telegraph are saying the Peterborough live streams (£5 deal) are on Ifollow but I don't think that's correct.
Has anyone seen any info about the website where the games will be streamed?
CCFC website is only showing the Carabau cup game available on Ifollow.
Stated on this page under 12.40 heading

AOM

"Both games will be streamed live - this is being provided to us and Peterborough by an independent company, not through the EFL iFollow service.

Fans can purchase a pass for the game for £5 in advance and then £7.50 from 10am on matchday."

shmmeee

Having no idea who is actually fit (assuming no Dabo, Dacosta, Rose or Jobello) any more and assuming a first XI and a second XI:

Marosi
McFadz Hyam Ostigard
Pask Kelly Hamer Giles
Jones O’Hare
Godden

Wilson
Thompson Drysdale Williams
Burroughs Eccles Allen Mason
Shipley Hilßner
Baka

Happy_Martian

steve cooper

On this page,in the box where you click to buy the "ticket", there is a space for a password if you've already bought one

View attachment 16641
I get it now, 42Live appear to be the providers, and the video will start on that screen once a password is entered.
So the telegraph are wrong again, it's not on Ifollow

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Id like to see Jodi in that role in a decent team instead of the U23s, and Allen might be needed at DM if Kelly’s injury flares up, so I’d want to give him more practice in the role, but generally I’d agree yeah.

It's more than O'Hare and Jones will play in a very similar way. If we're looking at two ACM's IMO you're better having more of a mix with one who will take players on and one who will either play passes or look to get beyond the striker.

Unless Jones is going to be asked to do the latter he's more an alternative to O'Hare rather than a partner.

So for me Allen and Shipley are vying for the first ACM, Jones and O'Hare the second. I suppose I should include Hilssner but still not seen enough to know which he'd be competing for. As a more natural winger you'd think it'd be more the Jones/O'Hare group but so far not seen much that suggests he's looking to take on his man first opportunity he gets.

Happy_Martian

I get it now, 42Live appear to be the providers, and the video will start on that screen once a password is entered.
So the telegraph are wrong again, it's not on Ifollow

Again, from the CCFC webpage .... " Both games will be streamed live - this is being provided to us and Peterborough by an independent company, not through the EFL iFollow service. " It's the CovTel, when have they been right before ? :)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Either either for me. Both are out of position there IMO, that’s why we need a DM next.

Striker next before DCM I reckon. But likely to require one of the current ones to be out the door to accommodate (almost certainly Max)

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Maybe Jobello could be turned into a back up RWB and Dacosta could be turned into a LWB when Giles leaves if we dont sign him then Pask can be back up CB and CDM with either that Williams or Eccles or Drysdale option on the bench?
Just an idea I dont expect to be agreed w to be honest 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread