Sky Blues Betting Previews & Tips (1 Viewer)

Interested?

• Yes

Votes: 17 54.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Yes & E-mail service would be good too

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Christopher Michael

I was going for Cov win with both teams to score...but haven't looked at the odds yet. Still trying to get £56 off Bet365 because they haven't accepted my passport yet....pffffff

I wouldn’t worry about it. KYC checks aren’t usually that serious.

You’re still doing better than me because I can’t even get a bet on with them. Complete restricted access due to my betting patterns on greyhound racing. I can only check by bet history and that’s all.

Astute

Real betting is mugs game innit ?

SBB is just a bit of fun !!!
Real betting isn't a mugs game. Betting on what you don't know is though.

My favourite is over goals in football. I bet on the games where there are lots of shots on target. Took another £250 out of my betting account this morning. Have taken out about 1k in the last month.

What you will find is bookies suspend your account if you keep winning at the same thing. But Sky Bet haven't been a problem. Bookies like taking your money but not paying out.

Christopher Michael

An unfortunate result for City but two winning selections on the game here. +4.8 profit on City games. Made the decision to not post any acca's and on other games and just stick to betting markets on the Coventry games.

SkyBlueSoul

Fancied Andreu today, big fan of his, but for some reason my bet was voided before kick off so missed out on that one. Watched Salford v Leyton Orient earlier, stuck a couple of 0.1s on at half time including 1-0 Salford @ 4.50, was about to cash out +0.3 in the 86th minute when Orient equalised so was having a bit of a mare!

Luckily I backed BTTS in the City match so +1.17 for me today

Christopher Michael

AFC Wimbledon v Coventry City

Both Teams To Score @ Evens (William Hill)
2pt Win

Hiwula To Score First @ 15/2 (SkyBet, might get a better price if you look around)
0.5pt e/w​

Christopher Michael

It’s a shame you’ve decided not to share your other bets CM.

I never bet on City as I always think that I am too biased to be subjective.

But would be interested on who else you’ve gone for this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just found a lot more success from City bets, as shown by previous results.

Four-folds come in less frequently but I always aim for 20/1 on them. If you want, I can post my thoughts on some good bets for the day but I won't be recording the profit/loss on them?

Today's Thoughts

Charlton Over 1.5 team goals @ 17/10 looks good, as is the same with Forest @ 4/5 (Whom I have backed for promotion). Scunthorpe look set to build on their victory against us @ 10/11. And in the late kick-off, Leeds are a great price based on their performance against Stoke. However, Draw No Bet looks a much safer selection @ 6/4 best price.

The only strong fancy I have in today's Premier League games is over 2.5 goals in the Wolves v Everton fixture which is 5/4 in places. However, with late kick-offs, the same with early kick-offs, anything can happen.

Greggs

The only strong fancy I have in today's Premier League games is over 2.5 goals in the Wolves v Everton fixture which is 5/4 in places. However, with late kick-offs, the same with early kick-offs, anything can happen.

Absolute genius you are mate, take my money......

Greggs

Still yet to understand why you’re reading and commenting on a forum topic you have no interest in, and don’t understand...
I read it because i wanted to. I commented because i wanted to. You said 'however, with late kick offs, the same with early kick offs, anything can happen' I thought i't was an extremely insightful quote. Problem?

higgs

I'm going with spurs Celtic coventry Barnsley and Peterborough 92/1 today pusb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Christopher Michael

After a 0-0 in the lack game, we're still in profit on tips.

Coventry City v Plymouth Argyle

Coventry City to Win @ 6/5 (Bet365 & Ladbrokes)
2pt Win
Today's Thoughts

• Everton looked a strong team even down to 10-men against Wolves and duly delivered the over 2.5 prediction. EVERTON TO WIN TO NIL (@ 2/1) today gives you a bit more value, but just to win is strong enough in the market @ 10/11 to include in your accas.
  • OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 9/10 in the Sheff Utd v Norwich match looks cemented in place with a flurry of goals in all of both sides matches this season.
  • Newcastle did give Spurs a few scares with some well put together attacking play but lacked that finishing touch. However, Cardiff's home record last season was only bettered by run-away champions Wolves. A draw seems likely but be wary of an 12.30pm televised match. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 11/10 is what I'd go with.
  • As I said last week, Leeds were a ridiculous price against Derby and I cashed in after they put in 4. Leeds & BTTS has resulted in every one of the home sides games so far this season and Rotherham have scored in every game, putting 3 past Wigan in the process. LEEDS & BTTS today @ 7/4 or Leeds & Over 2.5 @ 10/11 if you want to play it safer.

Fergusons_Beard

Cheers CM for that.

Your tips are very interesting -Sheff Utd have been misfiring up front and I suppose that has to stop.

Although Leeds have started well they have let goals in (such is the Bielsa way) although I think last weeks result flattered Rotherham.

I’ll stick a few quid on

higgs

After a 0-0 in the lack game, we're still in profit on tips.

Coventry City v Plymouth Argyle

Coventry City to Win @ 6/5 (Bet365 & Ladbrokes)
2pt Win
Today's Thoughts

• Everton looked a strong team even down to 10-men against Wolves and duly delivered the over 2.5 prediction. EVERTON TO WIN TO NIL (@ 2/1) today gives you a bit more value, but just to win is strong enough in the market @ 10/11 to include in your accas.
  • OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 9/10 in the Sheff Utd v Norwich match looks cemented in place with a flurry of goals in all of both sides matches this season.
  • Newcastle did give Spurs a few scares with some well put together attacking play but lacked that finishing touch. However, Cardiff's home record last season was only bettered by run-away champions Wolves. A draw seems likely but be wary of an 12.30pm televised match. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 11/10 is what I'd go with.
  • As I said last week, Leeds were a ridiculous price against Derby and I cashed in after they put in 4. Leeds & BTTS has resulted in every one of the home sides games so far this season and Rotherham have scored in every game, putting 3 past Wigan in the process. LEEDS & BTTS today @ 7/4 or Leeds & Over 2.5 @ 10/11 if you want to play it safer.
Very interesting thoughts might put them all in an acca today. Have you any odds on us signing a forward on loan before the window closes?

Christopher Michael

Cheers CM for that.

Your tips are very interesting -Sheff Utd have been misfiring up front and I suppose that has to stop.

Although Leeds have started well they have let goals in (such is the Bielsa way) although I think last weeks result flattered Rotherham.

I’ll stick a few quid on

I think Sheff Utd will only improve after a slow start. They let me down for a 105/1 treble against Hull in the cup after having about 6 corners and 8 shots saved/blocked in the last 10 minutes. They've got a very strong attacking force imo with Leon Clarke, Billy Sharp, David McGoldrick, Ben Woodburn etc. And they've got a strong Midfield

higgs

I will personally lay 3/10 if you want to take it?
Accumulator done now
5c3228204e671b25069d595d9e06bc65.jpg

Christopher Michael

A successful result in the City game with 2pt win @ 6/5 isn’t bad.

Unfortunate about my thoughts on the rest of the matches with Everton conceding mid-way through the 2nd half, Leeds managing to win to Nil, and as I thought it’d be a score draw in the early Orem kick off, typically it resulted 0-0.

“Cemented in place” was the term I used for over 2.5 in the Sheff red v Norwich match, it was a close one but got there in the end at least.

Onwards & upwards.

SkyBlueSoul

Not feeling too confident about today, possibly due to sitting through the shambles at Blackpool. Not sure we'd have scored in a bucket of fannies. Both teams will have got a rocket up the arse after the last game (they lost 1-4 to Sunderland, 1-3 after 20 mins) but Gillingham haven't failed to score in the league so far this season.

Thinking about sticking a quid on 1-0 Gillingham @ 7.50

CovInEssex

Get as good as 2.55 on us for Saturday, usually hate backing us but looks good value, considering form and overall quality.

SkyBlueSoul

Well seeing as I said 2-0 City in the match thread and the front 2 are starting to gel nicely, I'm eyeing up a 2-0 with Chaplin anytime scorecast @ 31.00

Users who are viewing this thread